Bruises

"Here we are!" The innkeeper said as he stopped in front of a plain door with a number 4 on it. He fumbled with the keys for a monet before opening up the door.

It was a small room with one bed. I made my way into the room and placed my dress I had just bought down.

"If you need anything, I shall be downstairs." He said as he nodded and closed the door behind him.

After he left Jamie let a sigh of relief leave his perfect lips as he lifted his shirt off of his body. He walked swiftly past me and sat on the bed.

"Are you to stay in here with me?" I asked as I lifted my eyebrow. He grinned as he laid back onto the pillows and placed his hands behind his head.

By doing this I could see all of his upper body and all of its glory. It was pulling me into that pite of desire I swore to not fall into, until I helped my men.

I took a quick breath before grabbing the dress and making my way into the bathroom.

I carefully unpinned the cloak that was hiding my nudity from the word and took in my overall appearance.

Blood and dirt covered my body. My hair looked a mess as I unpinned it. Once it was at my shoulders I started to fully take in my wounds. I had a few gashes that would take a day to finally heal completely.

However my inner thighs were covered in bruises from the ride. Also a huge bruise covering my left shoulder. I believe it was from the hard impact from hitting the wall at the chapel.

I let a harsh breath out of my lungs and drew a bath.After running my bath I let myself relax.

"Charlotte." I heard Jamie say threw the bathroom door. Before I could stop my mouth I said, "Come in."

"Oh! I hadn't realized you were already in the bath. However, here I picked this up for you at the market." He said while holding up a simple nightgown.

It wasn't silk like my other ones at the palace, but it seemed to be perfect to wear. "Thank you Jamie." I said while turning my back towards him so he didn't have time to look at my body.

However I felt a spark run from my left shoulder to my inner thighs as he placed a simple kiss upon my shoulder. "Shall I help you?" He asked in a deep husky voice.

"I believe I only need help with getting the stuff off my back." I said as I handed him the rag and coved my breast using my other arm.

He picked it up and placed a simple kiss upon my hand that sent my body into overdrive.

As he was rubbing the dirt and blood off my back I felt his fingers graze upon all my bruises and wounds.

I quickly turned around and snached the rag from his hands. "Thank you. That should be all." I said as I turned around waiting for him to leave the bathroom

After he left the bathroom I quickly washed off and carfully got out of the tub. I grabbed the towel he left for me on the counter and dried my body off.

It felt amazing to be able to take a bath. I carefully placed the night gown on and walked out of the bathroom. Thankfully Jamie was asleep by the time I was out.

I gently removed the covers and laid beside him. However I knew if I faced him I would indeed sleep with the godd like creature. So I decided to turn on my side and face the wall.

He must have scenced my presents because he quickly pulled me into his waist and whispered into my ear. "Good night my love." He said