Chaos

After my mother made her way to her seat, and was comfortable, my father began to speak.

After dressing the people, he gently took off my crown I was wearing and placed it down onto a pillow.

I bowed as he gave me the royal sword and shield that has our family crest on it. Then he spoke once more.

"Do you, Charlotte Winters, agree to uphold the people of this kingdom before yourself and your own desires?" He asked while speaking loudly so even the people in the back could hear.

"Yes I do."

"Then I, King Henry Winters, relieve myself of  my duty as King. And place this great duty upon my daughter in front of the people of this kingdom."

Then on a tall podeme beside him, he took the royal crown and started to placed it upon my head. " I now pronounce you the Quee........." He was able to finish.

I quickly lifted my eyes when I heard my father start to argyle blood. I caught him as he fell into me. I helped him towards the gown as the guards took down whomever slit my fathers throat.

Everyone in the crowd started to scream and run at the sight. I started to zone everything out as I looked at my father's life less body in my arms.

His blood started to stain my dress when I heard my mothers voice.

"Now! Jamie!" She screamed over all of the loud noises. I could hear the screams of the crowd grow louder as the stained glass windows started to shatter all around us.

However I was still in shock at my fathers lifeless eyes looking towards me in horror. Then Jamie and my mother ran to my side.

Everything was happening in seconds, but to me it felt like it took them an entirety to make their way towards me.

My mother screamed in pain as she held the other side of my father and moved his head into her lap. I could feel her anger and pain as she let out multiple screams.

The pain she felt was her losing her true mate, the bond that held them together was now lost forever.

"Please, you must get my daughter out of here!" She scream as she pushed Jamie towards me. He started to help me up, when he realized I was still in a state of shock.

He started to place  his arms around me to pick me up when a dark haired wolf ran towards us and pushed him down.

We were thrown into the air at the impact. I quickly came out of my state of shock as my back hit into the far wall of the Chapel.

I was quickly impaled by the shattered glass on the floor once I landed. My adrenaline started pumping as I took in all of the chaos that was around me.

"Jamie!" I screamed as I saw the wolf regain his composer as I did and started charging towards Jamie.

At my words Jamie quickly jumped up and started running towards the hairy beast. Once they collided into each other they began to fight.

I have never seen Jamie in battle before, however he seems natural like his father.

I used this time to stand up on my feet and make my way into the battle.

I quickly ran and picked up my familys sword and shield near my mother. She let go of my father then held onto me as I was about to make my way back into battle.

"Please, Charlotte, you must leave." She pleaded. I nosed then gave her a hug. "I will, but first I must save Jamie."

Once I left my mothers side I found another wolf  ganging up on Jamie. "No!" I screamed as one of the wolves went after Jamie's neck.

Luckily I was faster than he was, as my sword plunged into the wolf's heart.

I was quite pleased at the sight of the enemy's blood dripping from my blade. I quickly looked up as a man that hadn't shifted jumped onto me.

I was instantly on the ground with his blade inching closer towards my throat. Jamie quickly broke the wolf's neck then ran to my side.

He plunged his hand into the man's chest and ripped out his heart using his claws.

After me and Jamie defeated a few more we ran towards the doors. I hadnt realized my mother was still hovering over my father until me and Jamie made it out of the chapel.

"My mother!" I screamed as I tried to lunge back into the building. However Jamie caught me by my waist and pulled me towards him.

I kicked and screamed against him at the sight of my mother being surrounded  by wolves and men.

Then as some of the enemy was making its way towards us, fire broke out. It engulfed every inch of the chapel.

I fell to my sneeze as Jamie collapsed with me. "Why! I could have  saved her!" I screamed.

"We must leave. There might be more here." Jamie said into my ear. I barely remember the journey far away from my kingdom.

However once we reached a mountain I could see the chapel and nearby building on fire.