¹. 𝐵𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

📍MALIBU, CALIFORNIA 2010 ───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

(Y/N) would've never guessed this is where she would end up in. After being back on Earth for almost 15 years, she had time to adjust back into the planet with a lot of Fury's help. He made sure she kept contact with him even though she never left his side, since they both knew it would be for the best; especially with Fury's new secret plan.

Speaking of Fury, he had selected her personally for a new mission; one where she had to go undercover inside a company named Stark Industries. (Y/N) wasn't a huge fan of undercover missions herself, but Fury had insisted and she had no choice but to accept.

It sounded so simple; sneaking undercover and working as the assistant of the new CEO of Stark Industries and figure out what Fury had asked her to do. (Y/N) totally missed the days when Fury wasn't the boss and she had freedom to correct him and tell him what to do.

(Y/N) confidently walked towards the inside of the Stark mansion, her heels clicking on the hard white floor as she got closer to the indicated room. When (Y/N) took a good look at it, taking her eyes off the view of the ocean on the farthest side of the room, she spotted a boxing ring where two men were in with the respective gear.

Their grunts and small talk had died out once their attention was on her, the man, named Happy Hogan and the infamous Tony Stark had their eyebrows raised though (Y/N) could feel how the billionaire's eyes lingered on her form longer than she expected.

"I promise you this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company," Pepper Potts's voice echoed through the room as (Y/N) headed to her.

Pepper gave a polite smile at her approach and (Y/N) opened her binder and handed the woman a pen. "I need you to initial each box."

Tony's eyes must've been still focusing on her because Happy caught his attention once again. "Lesson one. Never take your eye off — "

Tony aimed a kick to Happy's stomach, which sent him flying back to the ends of the ring. (Y/N) barely lifted her head at the grunts as Pepper kept filling the paperwork in her hands, until a bell rang and the punches were over.

Tony pointed towards her. "What's your name, lady?"

"Vance. (Y/N) Vance," she responded. She knew it wasn't that much undercover to use your real name, but after her experience with having her identity and real name stolen from her; she just felt the need to switch the last name.

"Front and center. Come into the church," Tony gestured to the ring with his energy drink in his other hand.

"No," Pepper tried to interfere. "You're seriously not gonna ask — "