⁵⁷. 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑉𝑎𝑖𝑛

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

(Y/N) aided Sam and Rhodey in the air with a couple of Outriders before she decided to return back to the ground and help the others. She had her two arms extended, one aiming in one direction and the other in the opposite one. Thor was fighting by his own a few feet away, slicing the creatures with his new axe.

"New haircut?" Steve's voice was heard, he was out of breath and eyes were set on Thor's new, shorter hair.

"Noticed you copied my beard."

(Y/N) wanted to point out the new weapon. "What happened with the other — "

"My sister destroyed it," Thor simply explained with a shrug, swinging the axe once through an Outrider before flashing an innocent smile.

(Y/N) felt like she missed something. "Oh?"

"How have you been?"

"A lot better, you know. Thanks for asking," (Y/N) responded to Thor's question out of breath, not even batting an eye when she blasted an Outrider without looking. "Got engaged, though."

"No way! To who?"

Steve and (Y/N) shared a glance, to which the man only responded with a shake of his head. (Y/N) laughed it off and decided to leave that topic for later, since they were busy at the moment. One of Thor's new accomplices pierced through three Outriders by stabbing them with his large tree trunk arm.

"By the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree," Thor gestured to the much shorter creature.

"I am Groot!" The creature, now known as Groot, presented himself with his arm still holding the pierced Outriders in the air.

"I am Steve Rogers."

"Nice to meet you!" (Y/N) waved in greeting with a smile on her face. She ran just a few steps before pushing her feet off the ground to fly over the battlefield again.

"I am Groot!" was still heard from below.

"Come on, Groot!" Rocket Raccoon scolded his friend. "Didn't you hear her? She's engaged! She doesn't like you!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

(Y/N) blasted a group of Outriders coming up behind T'Challa before they were able to jump on his back, making the king nod at her in thanks. She was about to turn in another direction and blast more Outriders, but then she saw how the trees on the ground started to shake unexpectedly. She thought nothing of it at first and thought she was just imagining things, but when the ground was raised by something unfamiliar from underground, her suspicions were confirmed.