⁷⁷. 𝑈𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

(Y/N) had put up a hell of a fight against their capturers once they opened the doors of the pod and grabbed them both. She blasted over a dozen creatures, resembling the ones she had fought over more than a decade ago, as she hoped that Nebula might've gotten a chance to escape whole she hold them off. Her advantage didn't work that much, since the Nebula from this time struck a blow at the back of her head from behind, weakening her in the spot.

Before this time's Nebula could strike another blow, she was stopped with her blade in midair. She grunted in protest, turning back to see none other than Ebony Maw with a raised hand.

"This one will face your father," he said in a low voice, one that (Y/N) hadn't thought of in years.

She cowered back a few steps in an attempt to scatter away, but she was stopped by Ebony Maw's movements. No matter how hard she tried or how loud her Nebula cried out to stop them, (Y/N) was dragged away by soldiers through a darkened hallway. Her arms were restrained by high-tech handcuffs and she could feel Ebony Maw placing a device in the back of her head, which caused her to flinch automatically.

(Y/N) tried to free herself from their grip, screamed and kicked with all her strength, but it was impossible due to Ebony Maw's restrain. They approached a door and he opened it with his free hand, not hesitating the slightest in throwing her in like a rag doll as she groaned and rolled on the floor.

She did her best to stand up from the ground, but a foot on her back pushed her back down again. When (Y/N) lifted her head, she saw Thanos hovering above her with a smirk, one that she hoped to never see again. He extended a large, purple hand to caress her jaw, making her move her head away from his touch, but he put more pressure on his foot to get her to stop moving.

"Look what we have here," he spoke in the same raspy voice she heard in her nightmares.

"Sire," Ebony Maw called to his master, voice echoing in the room. "Look at her uniform."

Thanos flipped (Y/N) on her back by grabbing her shoulder, expanding the pain in all of her body. The titan's eyes flickered on the insignia on her chest plate; the recognizable star staring back at him like some sort of challenge. He grinned pleasantly back at his soldiers as if he won the lottery.

"The Starforce," he muttered. "You're Kree."

(Y/N) lifted her head and tried to think of a plan. The Kree were an empire that was feared throughout the galaxy, so she thought that giving in and accepting her false identity, it would create a sense of fear, but this was Thanos. Nothing could scare him. She stayed silent, which made the titan grow more impatient.