⁵³. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

"Slow down, slow down. I'll spell it out for you."

"You're totally rambling."

"No, I'm not."

"You lost me."

The warm Spring wind blew through the bushes and trees in the enormous Central Park, the sun beams shining down at the city that never sleeps more than usual today. There were people strolling hand in hand, some walking their pets, even families sitting on the grass for a day picnics. Tony did his best to catch up to (Y/N)'s quick pace, who had her eyes set forward to focus on her path while trying to pay attention to what he was saying.

For the last couple months, the couple took advantage of lazy days like this one to go on walks through the largest park in New York, mostly starting up with small chats and ended up with them bickering over silly things. Tony said it was exercise for when they finally got married.

"Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee," Tony elaborated, readjusting the loose jacket placed on his shoulders. His tone was loud enough for her to hear, but quiet so people wouldn't eavesdrop.

(Y/N) nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay," Tony, satisfied with her answer, continued with his chatter. "And then you're like, 'Oh, my God. There's no bathrooms. What am I gonna do?' 'Oh someone's watching'. 'Oh, I'm gonna go in my pants."

She was actually invested now in what he had to say. "And then you wake up and you actually have to pee in real life."

"Yes."

"Yeah," (Y/N) followed Tony with her eyes as he moved in front of her, bouncing off with giddiness over something that she had no knowledge of. "Everybody has that."

"Right, that's the point I'm trying to make. Apropos of that, last night I dreamt we had a kid," he paused for a reaction, which he didn't get right away. "It was so real. You let me name him. What was his name. . ."

(Y/N) pressed her lips together in a thin line at this reveal.

"Morgan!" Tony snapped his fingers when he remembered the name. "Morgan."

"So you woke up and — "

"Naturally."

" — thought that we were — "

"Expecting."

"That."

Tony raised his eyebrows in anticipation. "Yes?"