⁶¹. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛

───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me."

Nebula's eyes were focused on nothing as she retailed the first details of her story with Thanos. (Y/N) wasn't an expert on emotions, but she could sense the intense guilt behind her black eyes and how resentful she sounded as she remembered her past memories.

"And when he worked, he talked about his Great Plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him," her voice grew raspy. "I'd ask, where would we go once his plan was complete? And his answer was always the same. 'To the Garden'."

Rhodey raised his eyebrows. "That's cure. Thanos has a retirement plan."

"So, where is he?"

Rocket, who was standing on the table, clicked on his device to project a hologram of planet Earth. "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago."

He clicked again on the device, and it changed the image on the projector, showing the dimension of how far away was the planet. There, on the hologram, showed a large effect on the planet's surface that mimicked the one that happened on this Earth. The only difference between this Earth and the one being shown was the rings surrounding it and the name.

". ..on this planet."

"Thanos is there."

(Y/N) leaned forward on the table to see the image with better eyes. "He used the stones again."

"Hey, hey, hey," Bruce tried to calm their hopes down, trying to be the voice of reason. "We'd be going in shorthanded, you know?"

"Look, he's still got the stones, so — "

"So, let's get 'em," Carol cut Rhodey off. "Use them to bring everyone back."

"Just like that?"

"Yeah," Steve nodded to the question. "Just like that."

Natasha's eyes searched everyone's in the room, wanting to find someone who shared her mindset. "Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this, I mean, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try."

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?"

Carol placed her hands on her hips. "Because before you didn't have (Y/N) and I together."