³⁶. 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠

📍SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA───✱*

📍SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

They left the safe house by dawn. Clint and (Y/N) were piloting the quinjet toward the direction of the capital of South Korea, in hopes of finding Dr. Helen Cho as planned. The rest of the team, like Tony and Bruce, weren't accompanying them and Thor was still nowhere to be found. By the time they reached the city, the sun was fully up in the sky and (Y/N) just wished they weren't too late.

Steve was dropped off from the jet once they got too close to the lab, but not too closely to not grow suspicion if Ultron was there. "Two minutes. Stay close."

The line stayed silent for any further information coming from Steve. They had to stay quiet for any sign of him on the other line, and (Y/N) was grateful for that because she could feel the pressing eyes from Natasha and Clint burning to the back of her head.

"Dr. Cho!"  Steve's voice was static but recognizable. (Y/N) clicked a button so everyone on board could hear it clearly.

"He's uploading himself into the body," Dr. Cho's voice sounded strained as if she was hurt.

"Where?"

"The real power is inside the Cradle," the doctor explained further. "The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."

"First I have to find it."

"Go."

Another minute of silence passed through comms, but after that, Steve's voice returned. "You guys copy that?"

"We copy," (Y/N) replied to him and readjusted her posture on her seat, hands still gripping tightly to the console in the cockpit.

Natasha was in the back analyzing the monitors. "I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest," she paused. "That could be him."

(Y/N) looked to her side and saw how Clint was looking down at the city underneath them from the glass. His eyes stopped on something.

"There," he pointed out. "It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge."

(Y/N) checked one of the monitors for a deeper look on the truck and took note on how many where guarding it. "There's three with the Cradle, one in the cab."

"I could take out the driver," Clint offered.

"Negative," Steve interrupted with a panic. "That truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron."