³³. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠

📍SALVAGE YARD, AFRICAN COAST ───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

The man they were looking for was inside one of the many cargo ships that were across the African coast, but it didn't take too long for the group to find him. The seven spread out through the ship to surround their enemy, and kept a quiet profile unlike other times. The stench of sweat, rusty old machinery and gas radiated through the entire ship and filled (Y/N)'s nostrils, a smell she'd be remembering for the rest of the day.

"Stark is. . .He's a sickness!" a robotic voice, a familiar one at that, exclaimed in anger and that's when they decided to announce their presence.

(Y/N) stood in between Thor and Steve, both men holding their respective weapons while she had her fists balled up if the situation called for it.

"Ah, Junior," Tony was the first one to speak, his voice inside the Iron Man suit and dropped to the floor with a thud. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

Ultron turned at the sound of his voice and (Y/N) took in his appearance. He was much taller than before and his body was distinct than the Legionnarie one he was possessing before. The red light that represented his eyes was glaring up at them, and (Y/N) looked away just to see that he wasn't on his own. The twins she'd been informed about were alongside him, taking cautious steps next to Ultron.

"If I have to," Ultron taunted.

"Nobody has to break anything," Thor warned, trying to ease the situation down without violence.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

Tony turned back to look at (Y/N). "He beat me by one second."

She exchanged a quick frown with Thor on her right before focusing back on the people in front of her. But the attention of Tony's remark was suddenly forgotten when one of the twins, Pietro, moved forward from his spot and spoke up.

"Ah, yes. He's funny," the accent was easy to spot in his voice. "Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?"

(Y/N) saw him glance on the lower level of the ship, especially towards the place where missiles were stacked.

Tony lowered his head. "This was never my life."

"You two can still walk away from this," Steve took a cautionary step forward, his usual firm tone laced in his voice.

"Oh, we will," the girl, Wanda, responded and flashed him a sarcastic smile, mocking him.

"I know you've suffered — "