⁷⁴. 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑔𝑒

───✱*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

Operation: Time Heist. That was the name of this specific mission, the one in charge of bringing the snapped ones back to life. Now that the testing part was over, it was time to brainstorm and come up with a solid plan to get all stones in one single trip. The images of the six Infinity stones were projected in a hologram behind Steve, who took the lead in the session like he rightfully had.

"Okay, so the how works. Now, we gotta figure out the when and the where," he started. "Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

"Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'dam near been killed' by one of the six Infinity Stones."

(Y/N) felt like she mostly agreed with Tony's substitution. He had three cups of coffee in his hand, one for him, one for her and the other for Natasha. Everyone sat around a conference table with notepads and books scattered all over.

"Well, I haven't," Scott confessed with an innocent tone. "but I don't even know what the hell you're all even talking about."

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round-trip each." Bruce explained as he walked from one corner of the room to the other. "And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history," Tony corrected. "So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?"

"Which means we have to pick our targets."

"Correct."

"So, let's start with the Aether," Steve announced, eyes falling onto a specific person in the room. "Thor, what do you know?"

(Y/N) turned around in her chair to find Thor sitting in a chair in the farthest corner in the room. He had sunglasses over his eyes and a beer can still gripped tightly in his hand.

"Is he asleep?" Natasha asked out loud.

"No, no," Rhodey shook his head. "I'm pretty sure he's dead."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

Thor now took the lead, standing in front of the screens with the Reality Stone displayed on them. He used his sunglasses as a pointer, his movements sluggish and weak from all the alcohol in his system. Almost everyone was sat down on the chairs paying close attention, besides Tony, Nebula and Steve.

"Uh, where to start? Um. . ." he pointed toward the screen. "The Aether, firstly, is not a stone. Someone called it a stone before."

𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 [𝖙•𝖘] [𝖎𝖒 - 𝖊𝖓𝖌]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें