¹². 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝐸𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

📍STUTTGART, GERMANY ───✱*

📍STUTTGART, GERMANY
───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

(Y/N) would never forget the thrill of flying an aircraft, the excitement and rush filling her veins as she held onto the cockpit controller and spared through the air. Now, it had been ages since she'd last flew a plane herself, but those feelings described earlier didn't wash off; instead, they grew even stronger.

Natasha was by her side as a copilot, meanwhile Steve was in the back with his new suit on, which was the classic red, white and blue suit from before, accompanied with the memorable shield in his hand.

"You know, if the situation calls for it, you may have to interfere with those mysterious abilities of yours," Natasha muttered after a long period of silence in the jet.

(Y/N)'s only flickered from the sky to Natasha for a millisecond, but all she did was laugh and shake her head. "Not gonna happen, Romanoff."

Natasha threw her head back in frustration but she was still focused on flying the jet and keeping steady along with (Y/N). "Oh, come on. Can't I at least get a hint of how it looks like? There's no footage in your file."

"You went through my file?!"

"For research purposes," the redhead defended.

(Y/N) looked down on the small screen of the cockpit controller before she continued. "Imagine blinding light. That's all I can say."

Natasha didn't seem satisfied, and she would've completely forgotten about the presence of Steve Rogers if she hadn't looked behind her shoulder for one second to find him awkwardly listening to the conversation from his seat.

She gave him a thin smile. "We're nearly there."

"I apologize for our demeanor," (Y/N) spoke leaning her head back but not removing her eyes away from the sky before her.

Steve nodded. "It's okay. Are you always like this?"

"Usually, she's unpleasant to work with — " (Y/N) received a slap in the arm by Natasha and she had to muffle down her laugh. "But she'll grow on you."

"I could say the same thing."

(Y/N) wasn't sure if Steve was just being friendly and nice about the entire thing, but she swore she saw the smallest hint of nostalgia and remembrance flashing in his eyes, and she could relate to that feeling; not quite fitting in after being thrown back into the world ( in her case, it was literal, she still has the bruise of the crash ) and she wanted to help the same way she had help too.

𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 [𝖙•𝖘] [𝖎𝖒 - 𝖊𝖓𝖌]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara