²⁹. 𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑆𝑜𝑘𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑎

📍SOKOVIA RESEARCH BASE ───✱*

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

The snow-covered scenery around the enormous Hydra Base in the remote and small country of Sokovia made it a harder task to fly through the trees and take down its defenses. (Y/N) also managed to use this to her advantage and tried to blend in while sneak-attacking the soldiers with her photon blasts, making them lose consciousness or to those who were high up in posts, they would plummet down a few feet into the snow.

Her and the six other members of the Avengers were doing the same as her, all using their various skill sets in fighting the Hydra agents. While Hulk was busy smashing trees down into the soldiers, Steve drove a motorbike down while trying to keep up. Natasha and Clint hijacked a truck and while the redhead took the wheel, Clint fired up some of his arrows. Thor and Tony were able to fly by her side, one using his hammer to summon lightning and the latter fired his boosters at every passing agent.

(Y/N) did a turn in the air as she dodged the bullets from below, her radiant glow distracting them long enough to ball her fists and fire the photon blasts downward. An explosion went off when this happened, and the small post that was firing at her was completely destroyed.

After that, she focused on the other scattering agents running amongst the trees, and saw how Clint and Nat's truck was driving near by, along with Steve's motorbike. She saw how they were headed towards the same swarming group of soldiers and flew that way, noting that Tony was also approaching and the Hulk was smashing everything in his path while making it nearby. Thunder rumbled in the distance and Thor made a jump toward the snow, hammer in hand. All seven stood side by side for just a small second, while the Hydra agents were fearing for their lives.

(Y/N) helped in removing some of the agent's out of the Hulk's area, since she noticed how he was quickly getting surrounded by them. The green monster sent her what she thought was a growl of thankfulness, but maybe that was just her hallucinating. Her attention was drawn back when she saw Tony fly higher in the air and get closer to the base, obviously trying to get the upper hand.

In a way to return to that sense of normality before things got a little awkward, (Y/N) and Tony competed on who had taken down the most agents in their missions. Without counting today, she was winning, and she would not allow him to take that invisible crown from her.

She saw him dodge the blasts that were coming from the side of the base, and he nearly got a hit on the roof before he realized it had an invisible barrier protecting it.

"Shit!"

"Language!" Steve scolded him from comms, and it seemed like a natural reflex. (Y/N) had to bite her tongue to resist her laugh. She was surprised she hadn't heard a jab from Tony. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"