Sleepover! - Spray Paint x Kit (OLD)

Kit invites Spraypaint to a sleepover, and Spraypaint is unaware that this is a romantic date setup by Kit.

Kit had been crushing on Spraypaint for what seemed like an eternity.

She longed for the day when Spraypaint would notice her in a romantic way, but she didn't dare make a move.

That all changed when Kit mustered the courage to invite Spraypaint over for a sleepover.

Spraypaint, being oblivious to Kit's feelings, was quite excited to spend the night hanging out with her.

When Spraypaint arrived, she was greeted with a warm hug and a gentle kiss on the cheek, which she thought was just a friendly gesture.

Kit had planned the perfect evening with Spraypaint, complete with snacks, movies, and a cozy bed to snuggle up in.

As the night progressed, Kit couldn't contain her feelings any longer and confessed her love for Spraypaint.

Spraypaint was taken aback and didn't know how to respond.

She had never thought of Kit in a romantic way before, but she couldn't deny the feelings that started to bubble up inside her as Kit poured out her heart.

In the end, Spraypaint decided to take a chance on love and they spent the rest of the night cuddled up together, watching the stars and talking about their dreams and aspirations.

The next day, Spraypaint gave Kit a promise ring that will represent their love and affection towards each other, and vow to never leave the other.

"I love you Spraypaint." said Kit.

"I love you too, Kit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

lol that was quite short af but whatever💀

anyways, I love these two sm😭

Date: April 15th, 2023