[REQUESTED] Taunting tricks - Beer x Trowel

swear warning

and also small blood warning

--

                                                          Beer's POV

Me and my boyfriend, Trowel, is sitting on our sofa watching our favorite show. 

"Hey Trowel, shall we bully that stupid Arch again?" 

"Of course! I love mischief, let's go!" He said.

We stood up and immediately saw Arch staring into the sparkling water of a river.

"Hah! What a weirdo." Trowel whispered into my ear.

"Beer, go and push him into the water and I'll take a picture using my phone and humiliate him!" 

"On it!" I said.

I ran as fast as I could and pushed Arch into the water. "Hey! What the heck!" He shouted.

Trowel took a picture, and we ran off. "Hahaha! That was fun!" Trowel said.

"Good job!" He said. He kissed me and we went to where the others were.

"What should we do now?" I said.

"Let's scare the others!" He started walking to the others and I followed behind. 

"Here." He said. He handed me a "scary" mask and we hid behind a bush.

"On the count of 3, we're going to jump out of the bush and scare the fuck out of them!" Trowel whispered.

We jumped out of the bush with perfect timing. 

"Ok, and that's why I think they should hire me to-HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT!?" Stapler yelled. 

"RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!" Trowel shouted in a deep and intimidating voice.

We started chasing her all the way down the hill we were on.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!! MONSTERS!" She shouted. The others that were nearby her also ran away, probably running to tell Printer or Computer about us.

Luckily, they don't know that me or Trowel did it.

I couldn't help but laugh at the scene. "You're so good at this Trowel!" I placed my hand on his shoulder (?).

"I couldn't do all of this without you dude!" He said. We took off our masks and gave each other a tight embrace. 

"I'm quite tired now, wanna head back to our little spot?" He said.

"Sure." I said. We headed back and sat down on the sofa. Trowel pulled me slightly more closer and we cuddled together. 

"Hey Beer, let's go near the contestant grounds. I have a surprise to show you."

"Oh really? What kind of surprise is it?" I asked.

"You'll see." He winked at me and beckoned me to come outside.

We walked for a few minutes and finally reached the contestant grounds. The only thing I could see is that damn Arch tied up to a wooden pole and fireworks on the ground.

Trowel held up what seemed like a remote with 1 button.

"Happy 4th of July!!" Trowel shouted, and he pressed the button, which sent Arch flying into the air, still tied to the pole.

Fireworks erupted from the skies, and blood splattered the both of us.

"So, whatddya think?" Trowel said.

"This is so...COOL! Thanks for the surprise, Trowel!"

"No problem, anything for you." He said.

We hugged each other and laid down on the grass and just stared at the sparkling stars for the rest of the night.

--

ah yes, these two mfs who can blow up your car if they wanted to

im also practicing tennis with my dad so i might not be active for 2-5 days at a time :')

4 days late for 4th of july but whatevs😢

--