[REQUESTED] Snow Day! - Pen x NB! Tired! Reader Fluff

this doesnt take place in the competition grounds🤯🤯 [i made it winter themed cuz its fall almost winter and i hate winter and fall🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️]

losing motivation again bc school keeps on giving me homework☹️☹️☹️ (prolly will close this book at 100 parts💀)

--

Your POV

My alarm clock went off. I groaned; my vision blurred a bit. I flopped back onto my bed to get some more sleep. My roommate, Pen, who is also my crush, walked up to my bed and shook me. "[Y/N]! Wake up! It's snowing outside!!" He said, probably running in circles right now. He really wants me to go outside and play with him, huh? "I love the offer, but I'm too tired..." I mumbled. He walked up to the bed again and I felt him staring at me. I slowly opened my eyes again, seeing him staring at me with a smile.

"AH! P-PEN!" I yelled. "Ahahaha! Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you!" He said. "Well, if you're insisting, we go outside this much, I suppose I can go outside. But only for 20 minutes because I'm tired as heck."  "Woohoo!" He said, walking up to the door and went straight to his room. As I took off my blanket, it was shivering cold. "O-Oh gosh..." I mumbled. I slowly got out of bed, wishing I could just stay inside. But Pen's so cute...and I can't decline the offer anyways since he'll get sad. I changed into my outside clothes and went to brush my teeth and eat the breakfast Pen told me he made yesterday.

I walked back upstairs, my body slumping off to the side. Pen kept on talking and rambling about the winter, and that just made me even more tired than I was when I woke up. Nonetheless, I put on my favorite jacket, black gloves, and my favorite pair of boots. I opened the front door, surprised but not really surprised at how cold it was. I saw Pen waving me over and I walked up to him, shivering. "The weather's really nice, isn't it, [Y/N]?" He said, grinning. "Y-Yeah. R-R-Really nice." I said. Definitely really nice. Not like I have to wear 6,000 layers of clothes.

Pen started running to the big lump of snow nearby us and started making snowballs. "C'mon, [Y/N]! Let's make a snowman!" He said, stacking the one giant snowball he made. "Alright..." I groaned. But in all actuality, I was really happy spending time with him. We worked together to make a huge snowman, and in the end, it looked slumped off on the side but at least Pen was happy. If he's happy, then I'm happy too. "Woohoo! Nice work, [Y/N!]!" He said, giving me a high-five. I couldn't help but blush, he's so cute I just want to lie down on the grass and gaze at the sky with him right next to me.

Suddenly, I noticed he was shivering. "Hey Pen, are you cold? We can head inside if you want." I said. "O-Ok, if that's fine with you." He said. I held his hand, and we entered our apartment number again. It was so warm, it felt like your grandmother setting down hot chocolate on Christmas while the fireplace is on. The fireplace in our apartment was working just fine, so there weren't any problems. "Hey, [Y/N]. C-Could we go on that couch together?" He asked, pointing to the velvet couch in the living room. "Alright!" I said, taking a seat.

He leaned on my shoulder, his breath tickling my neck. I turned around to face him and found him dozing off peacefully. He mumbled to himself quietly, how cute. I brought him closer and cuddled with him. Suddenly I had this urge to just kiss him right on his forehead. Gah! What am I thinking!? I can't do that to my own crush, it might wake him up! Then, I did it. I kissed him on the forehead gently, waking him up. Oh no. "H-Huh? [Y/N], what was that?" He asked. I tried to come up with an excuse, but I couldn't. "L-Look, I'm sorr-" Before I could even react, Pen, my crush and childhood friend, kissed me. I flinched, not being able to comprehend what's happening right now.

I kissed him back and we stayed in the position and let go, almost forgetting to breath. Gosh, I'm blessed to have Pen existing here and having him as my roommate! "Don't worry, I know what you're thinking right now. I love you too." He slightly chuckled, making me blush heavily. I yawned and rested my head on the couch. "Are you tired, [Y/N]?" He asked. "Y-Yeah. A little bit." He reached down to kiss my cheek and stayed with me the entire day after that.

--

oh finally i updated this💀

--