[REQUESTED] Curiosity - Snowball x Basketball Fluff

you are king /ly

(humanized; basketball has prosthetic arms :33 )
--

Snowball's POV

Today was a normal day like usual. Everyone's so loud and annoying I just want to BREAK something! Well, not everyone. Basketball's the only exception--wait, what am I even saying? I shook my thoughts away and observed for a while. There's really nothing for me right now, so I decided to sit out, watching everyone squirm around while that stupid Four boasts about his new partner, X. Thank goodness I'm not a homosexual or a simp for someone. I spotted Basketball in the distance, looking down today. What's her problem? Curious, I decided to head over there.

She was holding a peculiar piece of paper, or more so like a letter. She also had some random flowers that were growing out of the grass. "Hey." I spoke, looking directly at Basketball. She quickly shoved away the things, putting it by her side. "Hm? Oh, hey Snowball." She mumbled. "What are you even doing?" I asked, showing genuine curiosity. "Ah, nothing much. Just the usual...What brings you here, Snowball?" I could say I just was checkin' in but hell no. I could rephrase it. "I got bored." I lied. She patted the patch of grass that was next to where she was sitting, beckoning me to sit down. I groaned but sat down. "...Wanna talk?" She suggested. "Talking, hm? Sure then." She nodded, then thought. "There's so many people here... they're all so loud. I don't necessarily hate anyone here, but it can get extremely noisy around here, you know." I nodded. "Yeah..." I muttered.

Ignoring the fact that I boast about everything, I did find it annoying to deal with these kinds of people. More so, I was still curious about whatever the heck are the flowers for and what the letter says. Suddenly, she spoke, "Snowball, I had something to give you." She stammered. I turned to face her, and she brought out the letter and the flowers beside her. I opened the letter, surprised by the contents. She bowed her head down and stood up in front of me. "I-I know this is too sudden but...I-I like you, Snowball. More than a friend, but as a... crush. I've had these feelings for a long time, but I really wanted you to know. But even if you don't accept my confession, it's fine!" She plastered a fake smile on her face, obviously having no confidence. Without thinking, I put aside the letter and the flowers and cupped her two hands. I sighed.

"I do accept it..." I murmured. She looked up, and muttered, "R-Really?" I nodded and stood up as well. I kissed her on the cheek without a care, and she did the same. She giggled and ran up to hug me, pushing me onto the ground. "Damn! You're a piece of work, aren't you?" I teased. I felt happy for once. We picked ourselves up from the ground and found everyone staring at us. "HEY! COME CHECK THIS OUT, SNOWBALL'S A SIMP!" Blocky shouted, loud enough for anyone living on Pluto to hear. "S-SHUT UP!" I roared. I chased after Blocky, completely forgetting what I was supposed to do. All I knew was that I found true happiness.

--

not too long but not too short, if you're reading this, do tell me how i did😭 (i lost my writing skills again, despite writing essays at the moment)