[REQ] Melodic Warmth - OJ x Reader

...

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore created a soothing backdrop as we all relaxed in the sand. OJ had offered me his jacket to sit on, and we were now side by side, watching the sunset. "Isn't this amazing?" OJ said, his voice filled with wonder.

I nodded, unable to tear my gaze away from the breathtaking sight before us. The sky was painted in shades of orange, pink, and purple, creating a stunning canvas that seemed almost too perfect to be real. The soft, crashing waves soothed my inner self and created a calm atmosphere for everyone. It was almost like a dream.

"Hey, want to go for a walk along the shore?" OJ asked, offering me his hand.I smiled and took it, letting him lead me down the beach. The sand was cool beneath my feet, and the gentle breeze played with my hair as we walked. I was giggling while he held my hand as I watched the waves go up and down, up and down. We passed by the other contestants, some playing games, others simply enjoying the peaceful evening.

I stopped and crouched down to the beach floor. OJ stared down at me in curiosity. I used my finger to trace my name on the sand. I added little smiley faces and hearts all around it and got up. "Write your name in the sand, OJ! Trust me, it's really fun!" He smiled and used a stick nearby to write his name. "Happy now?" He said, jokingly. "Of course!" We laughed and walked more.
As we walked, OJ suddenly stopped and turned to face me, his eyes sparkling in the fading light. "I have something I want to show you," he said, a hint of excitement in his voice. Curious, I followed him as he led me further down the beach, until we came to a secluded spot away from the others. There, he stopped and took a deep breath. "Okay, close your eyes," he instructed.

I did as he said, feeling a mix of excitement and anticipation. I heard him move closer, and then felt something soft brush against my lips. I opened my eyes to see OJ standing before me, a shy smile on his face. "I... I wrote you a song," he said, his cheeks turning a light shade of red. He then began to sing, his voice soft and melodic. The song was beautiful, filled with emotion and sincerity. As he sang, I felt my heart swell with warmth, and I couldn't help but smile.

When he finished, I threw my arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. "That was amazing," I whispered, feeling tears of joy welling up in my eyes. We stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, watching as the last rays of sunlight disappeared over the horizon. In that moment, I knew that I was exactly where I was meant to be, with the person I was meant to be with.

While we were hugging, we suddenly felt a rumble of running. "Oh my god! You guys are so perfect together!" Pepper shouted. "Come on Pepper! We don't have time for this!" Salt exclaimed, almost like she wanted to avoid us instead of dragging Pepper out of the sudden exclamation. Once they were gone, I turned my head to OJ, and he looked back at me. "Seems like they were eavesdropping, weren't they?" He spoke. "I can agree with that." 

"I feel quite tired right now, are you?" I asked. "Not really, but if you want, we could rest of the sand. I smiled. Together, we watched as the stars began to appear in the night sky, shining down on us like a million tiny diamonds as we rested in peace, with the soothing noises chiming through our ears.

--