[REQUESTED] Nightmares! - Pen x Leafy Fluff

me writing fluff stories while listening to demonic Hazbin Hotel songs: hey guys

i made pen and leafy already dating in this teehee 

--

                                    Pen's POV

It was midnight, and I couldn't sleep.

I changed positions on my bed but to no avail. I was having a nightmare.

I was dreaming a bear was tearing my limbs apart, blood pouring out of my limbs.

"AAAAAAAAAH!!" I yelled.

I suddenly sat up in my bed. 1PM and I couldn't sleep because of this stupid nightmare.

I had a pretty clumped room, which is what sometimes triggers my nightmares. Luckily my girlfriend Leafy helps me to clean my room.

I had no choice but to wake her up in her room.

You might think, dear reader, we should share a room since we're dating. But we decided to have separate rooms to have more space.

I shouldn't be talking to you guys right now, so let's get back to the story.

I started walking to her room, my vision feeling a bit fuzzy because of how tired I was, and I could barely walk.

I gently opened her door, and quietly walked up to her bed.

I felt bad for doing this since it could wake her up, but I had no choice because I couldn't get any sleep at all, and she's my only solution.

"H-Huh?" She mumbled.

"Oh! Sorry Leafy, I'm just having a nightmare and couldn't sleep." 

She wrapped her arms around my waist and cuddled me.

Luckily, I was feeling sleepy again and drifted off to sleep.

[The next day]

*Yawn*

"Leafy? Where are you...?"

I was trying to reach to Leafy, but it turns out she was already downstairs, probably making breakfast.

I walked downstairs, and I found her making my most favorite breakfast, pancakes.

"Hey Pen! Were you able to sleep?" 

"Yeah, and thanks for making breakfast! I appreciate it a lot!"

"No problem! Anything for you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and went back to cooking.

I felt like I owed her for everything she's done for me, so I ran to the backyard. (they live in the same house, obviously)

I picked a few wildflowers and tied them into a huge bouquet.

"Hey Leafy!! I have something for you!" I said.

"Oh, what is it?" 

"Here you go!" I handed her the bouquet.

"Aww thank you Pen! I appreciate this gift so much!" 

"No problem, Leafy!"

When she finished making pancakes, we sat down and started chatting about random things that came to mind.

The day ended quickly, and I went upstairs, not to my room, but to Leafy's room.

"Hm? You want to sleep in my room for the night?" She said.

"Yeah, I can't trust my room haha." I said.

"You're more than welcome to stay in my room as long as you want! I'll help you clean your room again too!" 

"Oh really? Thank you so much! I love you, Leafy!"

"I love you will all my heart, Pen!"

We cuddled each other and drifted to sleep.

--

i just got 3 real life tennis balls lmfao😭

another really short oneshot, sorry this one isn't as long as the others, i'm trying to get to the other reqs as soon as possible! and my motivation is kinda dying out again😭

ah yes, the classic 4th wall break. (pen is suitable for breaking the 4th wall)