Curiosity - Lightbulb x Paintbrush (Human AU)

Lightbulb lends their sweater to Paintbrush. When Paintbrush is home, they realize they still have Lightbulb's sweater and finds Lightbulb's iPod. Out of curiosity, Paintbrush looks through Lightbulb's music and finds a playlist titled with their own name.

human au #2

"ACHOO!" "Geez Fan you've been sneezing all day! You sure your alright bud?" said Lightbulb.

 "Y-Yeah I'm fi-ACHOO!" "He needs some rest, I'll look after him in his room, and you guys should be cautious of the weather outside, it's frigid outside, and we don't want you guys to be sick as well" said Test Tube.

 "It really is bad out there, huh?" said Paintbrush. "Yeah, it's 3 degrees Fahrenheit, typically the weather here during the winter." said Test Tube. "Anyways I'll be going now, call me if you guys have any trouble or emergencies, I'll come as soon as I can."

 "We will!" said Lightbulb. Test Tube and Fan left the hotel lobby, leaving Paintbrush and Lightbulb left in the room.

 Lightbulb noticed that Paintbrush was the only one in the hotel without a sweater. She ran off to her room, leaving Paintbrush confused. Where's she going off to?  they wondered.

 Lightbulb grabbed the biggest sized sweater she had in her closet (since paintbrush is way taller than her heh) and ran back into the hotel lobby where Paintbrush was.

"Painty! I found a sweater for you to wear!!" said Lightbulb.

"Uh, thanks, but I don't really need this." said Paintbrush. "What are you talking about? It's really cold out there, and I don't want you to get sick next!" "I know your worried about me, but my body is really warm already, so I don't need it." said Paintbrush.

Lightbulb walked up closer to Paintbrush, and hugged them tightly to feel the warmth of their body. "I just want you to be safe Painty, that's all." Paintbrush sighed.

 "Fine, I'll wear your sweater, but please, don't worry about me next time, ok?" Lightbulb kissed the top of Paintbrush's forehead and put the sweater on them, and walked off to her room.

 Paintbrush walked off to their room as well.

 They were just chilling on their bed, texting Lightbulb to see what she was up to.
--

                                                           Paintbrush's POV

                                                                 lightbulb😚

HEY PAINTYYYYY😜

Hey💀

                                                                                    What are you doing rn?

nothing idk🤷‍♀️

                                     Anyways..I feel something inside the                                                                                                             sweater pocket.

dang thats weird, i didnt put anything in it🤨

                                                                                           Oh ok. I have to go, bye.

bye painty!!😘😽

--

She doesn't recall putting anything inside her sweater, how weird. I checked inside and found an Ipod.

Is it really bad if I just check what's put inside of it?...No, I can't, I have to respect her privacy, she's my girlfriend after all.

 But curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to look through the playlists, and the one thing that caught my eye was.. a playlist, with my name on it.

The playlist contained all of my favorite songs, how did she know this? Anyways I put the Ipod back into the sweater pocket, and decided to take a shower.

I turned on my phone and put on my spotify playlist, and turned on the shower. (non-bro got spotify wtf💀💀💀) 

(beautiful singing context here😍)
--

                                                  Lightbulb's POV

I didn't leave anything in my sweater pocket right? I double checked all of them 2 days ago for laundry and nothing was in them, and my sweaters were washed just yesterday!

I got out of my chair near my desk and flopped on my bed.

I decided to watch Unikitty since I had nothing else to do, and that's when I heard a very familiar voice. It came from the shower and I turned off the TV.

I heard Paintbrush singing their heart out, and I decided to sing along too, since I knew what the song wa-WAIT! "OH MY GOSH! I LEFT MY IPOD INSIDE THE SWEATER I LENDED TO PAINTY!!" 

I could feel my face blushing already. I already knew this wasn't going to end well, since I had the feeling they already peeked inside!!

How was I going to tell Painty about what they could have sawn inside of that playlist!? They can't know I steal their phone at 2 AM!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!" I screamed.

I heard my door open. There they were. They were standing right in front of the door, in front of my face, and in front of my soul.

"OH DEAR GOD ARE YOU OKA-"

"YES I'M FINE!! PLEASE DON'T WORRY PAINTY!!!!!!" 

"Geez Lightbulb, you had me scared to death there!" "Whoops, sorry Painty!" "But I have something to confess to you."

"Yeah? And what is it?" said Paintbrush. "I-I don't know how to explain this but," "IACCIDENTLYFORGOTTOTAKEOUTMYIPODSINCEIWOREITTHEDAYIWASHEDMYSWEATERSSINCEIHADNOWHEREELSETOPUTITINSIDETHELAUNDRYROOMIMSORRY!!!!!!!!!" 

side note: Lightbulb said "I ACCIDENTLY FORGOT TO TAKE OUT MY IPOD SINCE I WORE IT THE DAY I WASHED MY SWEATER SINCE I HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO PUT IT INSIDE THE LAUNDRY ROOM IM SORRY!!! (it was after she washed her sweaters, not before she washed her sweaters lool, she also put it inside the pocket since she didn't want to risk losing it lool💀)

I could feel my heart racing and my face was bright red. I looked up and saw a confused Painty.

"Ok, slow down, it's alright, I forgive you, but I have something I also have to confess to you." said Paintbrush. "And that is..?" I said, taking more deep breaths.

They looked down at the ground and said "I..looked through the Ipod and found the playlist..that had my favorite songs..and my name on it..."

"YOU SAW THAT!? OH-OH NOO IM SO SORRY PAINTY!! I JUST WANTED TO PUT YOUR NAME THERE SINCE I-I-I LOGGED ONTO YOUR PHONE AND FOUND YOUR SPOTIFY PLAYLIST AND I WAS JUST CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR MUSIC TASTE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!" I exclaimed.

 I fell to the floor, my hands covering my face, scared for what's going to happen next.

"Well, you should know logging into your own partner's phone is quite rude, but I'll let it slide since I love you with my whole heart."

I stood up, about to open my mouth and apologize for what had just happened and then the next moment, I felt something touch my lips.

It was a great feeling, yet I've never felt this type of feeling before.

A few seconds later, I pulled away from Paintbrush as they pulled away from me, and I smiled at them.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you Painty, I can't promise it won't happen again, but I will try to not do it again!"

Paintbrush hugged me tightly and I hugged back.

"It's alright, I forgive you, and I love you no matter how nutty as a fruitcake you are!" Paintbrush said.

"I love you too, Painty!"
--

o(≧∀≦)o

WOWZER!!! I HIT ABOUT 1K WORDS ON THIS!! 5 TIMES MORE THAN AVERAGE!! WOOHOO😆😆

i have a literal fever right now and i dont feel well so imma rest and listen to music😌

and..THANK YOU GUYS FOR #2 ON BURNER!!! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YIPPEE!!😋😋