[REQUESTED] Unplugged Hearts - Plug x Flashdrive

guys sorry if i make mistakes, im pretty sure you can tell im rushing bc i have to wash the dishes and do my homework😨

--

Plug and Flashdrive, found themselves entangled in an unexpected scenario – a date. Both were known for their awkward tendencies, which made the situation all the more challenging.

The cozy café they had chosen buzzed with activity as they awkwardly shuffled towards each other. Flashdrive was fidgeting a lot, making eye contact with Plug. Plug was also shaking in nervousness.

"Hey, Flashdrive," Plug stammered, his voice crackling like static. "You look... um, pixel-perfect tonight."

Flashdrive blushed, his face covered with a warm pink hue. "Oh, thanks, Plug. You're... you're positively charged too."

They both chuckled awkwardly, their interface dialogues feeling more like glitches than smooth conversation. As they perused the menu, a sense of camaraderie started to form. Shared memories of the Object Terror challenges they'd faced began to flow, and slowly, the tension eased.

As their conversations flowed, Plug's jokes began to resonate with Flashdrive's sense of humor, and her clever puns evoked genuine laughs from Plug. Their awkwardness gradually transformed into a shared appreciation for each other's quirks.

"Did you hear about the battery that got arrested?" Plug quipped, a mischievous twinkle in his socket. "Charged with assault!"

Flashdrive burst into a cascade of giggles. "And what did the programmer do at the seafood restaurant? They ordered some 'shell' scripts!"

The café's atmosphere brightened with their laughter, drawing curious glances from other patrons who were astonished by the pair's transformation. Plug stopped twitching and shaking, and Flashdrive stopped fidgeting with newfound confidence.

After their meal, Plug and Flashdrive decided to take a stroll through the neon-lit streets of the city. The city's vibrant colors mirrored the growing connection between them.

"Wow...I-I can't believe that we've grown over the years as partners!" Plug said, with a smile forming on his face.

Flashdrive blushed, returning the smile back. "Yeah, I can't believe it either. But one thing I do know is that you're the perfect partner for me."

They paused by a shimmering fountain, the cityscape reflecting on its surface. A serene moment enveloped them, their shared experiences bridging the gap that awkwardness once created.

As the evening progressed, Plug and Flashdrive found themselves sitting on a park bench, gazing at the stars that adorned the night sky. The initial awkwardness had transformed into a comfortable silence, punctuated only by the gentle hum of the city.

"You know, Plug," Flashdrive began softly, "I never thought this date would turn out so... nice."

Plug nodded, his cord lying still at his side. "Yeah, me neither. I guess we're both more than just buggy interfaces."

Flashdrive leaned closer, his eyes shimmering with brimming joy. "I'm glad we got the chance to know each other beyond the challenges."

With a newfound confidence, Plug gently leaned his head onto Flashdrive's shoulder, the touch sending a shiver of electricity through them both. Their awkwardness had transformed into a genuine connection, and in that moment, they felt like more than just objects.

extra because idk i have school and i dont want to leave yall hanging cuz of homework💀

In the days that followed, Plug and Flashdrive continued to spend time together, their interactions growing smoother and more meaningful. Their once-awkward dates evolved into cherished moments of laughter, understanding, and shared memories.

On one specific day, Plug came home from the store. "Hey Darling, I'm back!" He shouted. "Hm? Oh, hey, Plug!" Flashdrive sprinted towards Plug, giving him a huge hug to the point where Plug couldn't breathe. "Ah - t-thanks..." Plug said. 

"I bought you some stickers because I know you love them!" Plug said, grabbing out the sticker book from his backpack. He handed them over to Flashdrive, Flashdrive's eyes twinkling with delight. "Aww, thanks!" Flashdrive said.

"Wanna help me put them on my face? I'll do yours next!" Flashdrive chirped, sounding quite childish. "Haha, sure!" Plug said, putting colorful and cute stickers on Flashdrive's face. In turn, Flashdrive put stickers on Plug's face as well. The two ended up together on the floor, laughing with delight.

--

omga🤯🤯

idk what to put here🤷‍♂️ pretend it's something life changing or whateva💀