[REQUESTED] Exhausted - Tree x Blackhole

puhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

i was eating breakfast this morning and realized that tpot 7 released today😨 (i didnt watch it yet bc im writing rn and school ehheeheh💀)

--

Tree's POV

"Another day of competing in TPOT huh..." I said, taking a seat on the soft grass. I watched as the rest of my team were playing around, while I sat here completely exhausted. I closed my eyes and took a small nap. [time skip iheihdiehdiu]

"Oh, sorry to bother you. I just wanted to know if you mind me being here with you." Someone said, in a low, whisper voice. I groggily opened my eyes and found blackhole in front of me.

"Ah, Blackhole, hello! I don't mind at all." I said with a smile. "Thanks." He said, floating beside me.

As my leaves swayed gently in the breeze, leaves rustling softly, Black Hole's gravitational pull held us in place. We exchanged tired glances, our personalities seemingly as different as night and day, yet united in their shared exhaustion.

Black Hole rumbled with a deep, resonant voice, "These competitions are truly draining, aren't they, Tree?"

I nodded in agreement. "Oh, you have no idea. All this running around, strategizing, and the constant pressure to perform... it's enough to make even the sturdiest of trees feel frazzled."His swirling vortex of darkness seemed to shimmer in agreement. "I can't even imagine what it's like for you, Tree. I mean, I'm just a swirling abyss of gravity and void, but you... you're alive, constantly growing and changing. It must be quite the ordeal."

I chuckled softly, branches swaying with amusement. "Well, it has its moments. But it's not always easy being grounded while everyone else is so... mobile. I envy your ability to traverse the universe effortlessly!"

Black Hole's gravity shifted, almost like a contented sigh. "True, but it's a lonely existence. I don't get to form connections like you do. I admire the way you make friends and offer shade to those in need."

My leaves rustled with a sense of pride. "I suppose we each have our own unique strengths and weaknesses. That's what makes this competition so intriguing, I suppose. We all bring something different to the table."

Black Hole nodded thoughtfully. "Indeed, Tree. And it's during these moments of exhaustion and vulnerability that we can truly connect and understand each other better."

We sat there, staring out into the abyss of darkness. "Hey Tree," He started. "What do you think of me?" He asked. "Hm? What do you mean, Blackhole?" 

"What do you think of me, do you think I'm...a good friend?" He asked, his voice changing in tone.

"Well of course you are, why wouldn't I be talking with you?" I said, turning to meet his gaze. "Ah, I'm sorry if that startled you or something. I can leave if you wa-" "No! It's fine, you can stay." I said, standing up.

"Really? Well, thanks, again." There was an awkward silence, until he broke the silence. "Hey Tree, don't get mad at me, but...I think I have a crush on you..." I stared blankly at him, astonished. If I had to admit, I actually had a crush on him too. For a very long time. "Um, I also have a crush...on you..." 

"U-Um..." He started. "So It's a date?" He asked, seeming less awkward. "I'd gladly go on a date with you, Black Hole!" I got up off the ground and we both decided to look around the contestant grounds, walking side by side and comforting each other of our hardships.

--

they seriously need to get married now or else👿 

--