[REQUESTED] Sorry. - Kurasan x Cuppy Comfort/Angst

--

It was a normal day at the contestant grounds of CFMOT. Yoshka and Kratcy were busy chatting along with each other, and most of the contestants were goofing off in the middle of the challenge they were doing. Two individuals, Sprayish and Kurasan, were seen together bonding with each other. "Heyy, Sprayish!" Kurasan shouted, waving his arms around to get Sprayish's attention. Sprayish waved back. "It's nice to meet you again, Kurasan! Where'd you go?" Sprayish asked. "Eh, just helping out my teammates in those stupid challenges." He said, rolling his eyes. The two exchanged a handshake, and high-fived each other. Little did they know, someone was spying on them...or maybe two people were spying on them.

"Where did it go wrong?? What did I DO FOR HIM TO IGNORE ME AND DITCH ME FOR THAT STUPID GUY!?" Cuppy shouted, tears rolling down her shiny face. "I don't think he's ignoring you; I just think he's trying to get along with-" Before Nansensu could finish, Cuppy cried out, "SO THEN WHY HASN'T HE CAME UP TO ME RUNNING TO SEE ME, ALWAYS SAYING HI TO ME EVERY DAMN DAY!? EVER SINCE SPRAYISH HAD ARRIVED, HE FAVORED HIM MORE THAN ME!" Nansensu stayed quiet. All she could do was listen to her, as when she tries to refute Cuppy's beliefs, she snaps. "I-I just-want him to come back to me..." Cuppy blurted out, hiccupping as she cried quietly to herself, taking a leave. "...I think I need to do something." Nansensu said to herself, as she floated away to the rest of her team.

Nansensu arrived to where the rest of her team were, seeing them have a full-blown conversation. Nansensu tapped Kurasan's shoulder. "Um, Kurasan. I need to talk to you." She said, in her low-quiet voice." Kurasan paused, then said, "Is it important?" He genuinely asked. Nansensu nodded her head. Kurasan sighed. "Alright. Bye guys, Bye Sprayish!" The two walked over to the area Nansensu wanted to take Kurasan to. "Ok, what is it?" He asked. Nansensu took a deep breath, and said, "I have a small request. Cuppy told me she felt ignored by you, so could you please try talking to her more? I get that your friends with Sprayish, but-" 

"What? She thinks...I'm...ignoring her? What the hell! I didn't know she thought of our relationship as me ignoring her all the time..." He said, showing genuine sadness. "But, I'm not so sure about talking to her. What does she think of me now? An idiot?" Nansensu turned to see where Cuppy was, spotting her behind a tree. "Kind of. But she did tell me all she wanted you to do was talk to her again. If you want to actually go, there she is." Nansensu pointed to the tree. "Trust me, she'll become less heavy and depressed if you just go." Kurasan sighed and nodded. "Alright, I'll go. I can't believe I'm saying this, but thanks, I suppose." He ran off to where Nansensu pointed to, figuring out how he'll talk to her. He stopped in his tracks, his heart shattered by the look on her face. This is the first time he's ever saw her breaking down and felt incredible guilt. He wished she could just forgive him. He finally decided to take a few more steps, his breathing pattern getting faster because of the anxiety. 

"Cuppy." He said calmly. Cuppy immediately stopped sniffling and carefully turned around, to see that one, familiar face. "Kurasan..." Cuppy could feel the anger returning to her, aware of what she told Nansensu earlier. He sighed. "Look, it's been a while since I've talked to you, and I really need to say sorry. I know, I know, my apology is absolute shit, but please. Don't think that I favor Sprayish over you." He paused, trying to see her expression full of guilt. He frowned. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I was stupid. I'm an idiot for just doing all of that, leaving you, but I've always loved you. You're the only person who understood me while some others didn't, but I wasn't loyal to you back. I don't-I don't care if you don't want to be in a relationship with me anymore, hell, I don't even like myself eith-" Cuppy started sniffling again, picking herself up from the ground and wrapping her arms around Kurasan. "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! You're not fucking stupid, please-PLEASE don't call yourself that-" More hiccupping and sniffling could be heard from Cuppy, and she broke down in tears again while hugging Kurasan.

Kurasan could feel tears coming, but he attempted to hold them in. At last, he failed, and started sniffling aside her, not even caring about feeling embarrassed at all. The two stayed in the same position they were in, only silence coming from them. "A-Are you okay now, Cuppy?" He asked, slowly letting go. "Yeah, I-I'm alright. Kurasan, I still love you dearly...and, remember that, please." She said, wiping her tears away and smiling. Kurasan smiled back. He said, softly, "I love you. And always will." He said, once again pulling her into a huge hug. She giggled, and hugged her back, the two being content once again.

--

i write properly challenge real