[REQUESTED] Confronting your surreal feelings - Clock (ITFT) x Reader Fluff

can you tell i had a bad huh can you teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelll🥱🥱🥱😱😱😱🤔🤔🤔🤔😝😝😝🤣🤣🤣😂

yes, it's another self-insert thing

--

your pov

"OK! Contestants, it's time for ANOTHERRR challenge! Line up riiiiiight here!" Clock exclaimed. I quickly got in line with my team, and he blew a loud, obnoxious, whistle. "Chop Chooop, fellows!" He waved goodbye to us before "teleporting" out. Me and my team had come up with a plan on how to win the challenge, and I thought it was such a brilliant idea, so I agreed to help out with a part. All of a sudden, Clock had teleported IN FRONT OF ME! 

I flinched, dropping all of my materials that I was going to use for the challenge. "Whoopsies!" Clock said, with that smile of his. I was about to yell, before he picked my stuff back up and handed it to me. "There ya go!" He said, once again leaving. Suddenly, I had this weird, surreal feeling in my stomach, like the same feeling as when you're anxious, but it's not a bad feeling. Perhaps...No, I need to focus! I brushed my thoughts away and continued concentrating on the task that was at hand.

After a while, Clock had told us that out team was the winner of the challenge! Me and my teammates high-fived each other, and Clock all threw us random badges and gave us a gold metal necklace to wear. [Time skip] After a while, I was sitting under a cherry tree, when I saw in the corner of my eye Clock floating towards me. At first, I didn't think of it much, but know I have the weird feeling again. "Heya [Y/N], what'cha doing here all alone?" His voice of tone sounded both normal and concerned. "Ah, I'm okay. I don't really feel like going with my teamma-" 

"Yeaaah, but being alone is like, really bad! Is there any way I can help?" He asked. I looked up and saw him scrolling through google. "L-Like I said, I don't need any help, I'm fine, but thank you for your concern!" I said, reassuring him everything is okay. He suddenly took a seat, pointing towards the sunset. "Look! I love sunsets. They're sooo nice! It's like eating hot chocolate on a winter day!" He happily said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"I think it's pretty too." The atmosphere was awkward with him being here, but it was nice for some comfort in a while. We had continued to talk about the most random things we could come up with, and I realized he's not that bad at all. He held out his hand, which made me confused, but I placed my hand on top of his anyways. He put on a small, white bracelet on my wrist. "Huh? What's this for?" I asked. "It's a friendship bracelet, of course! Y'knooow, like those things your middle school friend would give you as a gift!" He said. I was confused at what he just said, but I shrugged it off.

"Huh...thanks, I suppose." I murmured. He smiled and patted me on the head. "You're cute when you're confused!" He said. I suddenly felt my face turn red. The feeling inside of me just grew more larger than it did before. I realized I haven't blinked in the past 5 seconds and saw Clock staring directly at me, dazed as ever. "You okay?" He asked. "Y-Yeah! Totally fine!" I said. He had whirled me into a hug, right before I was even able to react. It felt weird hugging Clock, but I went with it anyways. "Hey, [Y/N] ...I have something to confess." He said, in a serious tone. I listened intently.

"I've had a huge crush on you for the last few weeks...and I was wondering if you could be my...partner!" He blurted out. I was surprised by this, it was rare for the host to be in love with their own contestants, so why me? I realized. I realized all of these feelings were...love. "I-I would love to!" I said, without even thinking.

He smiled at me, and I could see him visibly blushing, and so was I.

--