[REQUESTED] ...Happy Valentines Day! - Paper x OJ

mor fluff

human au, again for the 3rd or 4th time idk im too tired to count💀
--

                                                           Paper's POV

*Alarm clock noises*

*Yawn*..

"What time is it? 8:27 AM already!?" I quickly jumped out of bed and looked at the calendar.

There was a big, red circle marked on it. February 14th, 2023

Valentine's day, the day where everyone would give special gifts to the people they most love, and I did indeed have someone in mind that I wanted to give a gift to.

He's everything that I could ask for, yet, he even helped me finish a huge project I was working on. (ref of the first paper x oj fluff i did in this oneshot book)

He's such a sweetheart....Gosh, why am swooning? I should get prepared for today!

I chose something random out of the closet  in my bedroom and went downstairs in the hotel where everyone was at.

I sat down at the dinner table and ate my breakfast.

While I was observing around the table, I saw that many objects had already given their gifts to their special someone, which made me want to eat my breakfast faster to give him his gift, but I didn't buy it, since I overslept yesterday. 

I looked at everyone's gifts.

Some of them just gave it to their friends, or to their crushes/partners.

Some of them went all out with their gifts!

Will my gift to OJ be as thoughtful as theirs? Probably not, since I'm a weird idiot. (paper, my dude, what 😟)

After I finished eating breakfast, I exited the hotel and went to Walmart to find things for my valentine.

I searched everywhere in every aisle just to find that perfect thing.

Candies, Chocolates, Gigantic stuffed animals everywhere! I decided to buy 3 things, since that was just enough.

I got Roses, since that's OJ's favorite flower.

I also had gotten decorations for the gift wrapping. "Will he like this!?"

"GAAH!!"

I sunk to the floor, with my hands on my face and my elbows on my knees. I didn't notice all of the items dropped on the floor.

Was I really stressing over a gift?

I got back on my feet and reached down to retrieve the items.

(i promise i dont just write "i" for every start of the sentence please spare me😨)

I walked out of Walmart, trying to disguise the items so nobody noticed, not even OJ can know I'm getting him a Valentine's day gift, since I want it to be a surprise.

I entered the hotel and quickly dashed to my room, slamming the door.

I dumped everything on my bed, and grabbed a huge box I had in my room to use as the gift box.

I wrapped the box, decorated it, and made a handmade card for him. Just for him.

Since the Roses could die because of lack of oxygen and sunlight, I would just hand it to him.

As for the other things, I carefully placed them inside the box.

"Hopefully this is good enough." I said to myself.

I put the box inside my closet, and placed my clothes in front of it to block the view of the box. I backed away from the closet, seeing what it would look like from someone else.

"Perfect."

"Oh please, this looks soo cheap. I need to try harder!"

What else does OJ like? Well, I know he likes nice views by the canal, and he really loves taking photos, so maybe I'll invite him to hang out near the canal!

Yeah! That sounds good.

I walked around my room in circles,  thinking about what to do next.

I should just go peek at the stairs and see what everyone is doing.

"Hey OJJ!~" I heard an annoying  voice say.

"Here are some fresh lilies straight from Walmart! They're your favorites aren't they?~"

"O-O-Oh, err....they're not my favorites but, thank you, Salt?" said a dazed OJ.

That abomination! Why would she think that those are his favorites? Gosh fangirls are crazy these days.

I saw a huge haul of items inside multiple gift bags he was holding onto.

The gifts seemed better than mines, which kind of made me feel sad and even more stressed than I was before. 

I went back upstairs, went into my room, and flopped on my bed.

"What should I do? Should I give him them now or what?"

I got up and walked to the closet and grabbed the gift box.

I waited until most objects downstairs had left and got up to their rooms to rest.

Since OJ is the owner of his very own hotel, he usually helps serve everyone and makes sure that everyone has a good time, even on normal days.

After I knew most of the objects downstairs were gone, I made my move.

I carefully walked down the stairs with the gift box in my hand, careful not to drop anything.

I saw OJ in his suit, helping Bomby to reach the bananas.

Once Bomby went into another room, I did it.

"Heyy OJ! How was your day today?"

"My day went great actually! Thank you, Paper."

He had a huge smile spread on his face, which made me smile as well.

I saw him walk more closer and hugged me.

"Do you want anything? I could prepare anything you want in the fridge! You're my best friend after all." He said.

"No thanks, I'm fine, but thank you, OJ."

I had to do it now! Don't get distracted Paper!

"Hey OJ, Today is a nice day isn't it?"

"It sure is!" He said, cutting fruits to make a fruit salad.

I brought out the gift I hid in the living room.

"Happy Valentine's day OJ, I know it's not a lot but, I'm really happy to be your best friend," "And I feel like I want to be more than your best friend.."

He looked shocked but softly smiled a second after.

I didn't realize how my face was blushing at the moment, but I could care less.

"Paper, I...actually had feelings for you." "For a long, long, time." 

This sentence made me blush even harder.

"OJ...I love you and want to be your boyfriend!"

 I pulled him into a tight embrace.

"I love you too, Paper." "More than anything in the world."

He kissed my cheek and forehead.

We didn't let go from the embrace for a minute, until he opened my gift.

"Please don't be mad at me for not getting you enou-"

"Oh Gosh Paper, I LOVE this!"

"Thank you!!" He exclaimed.

I smiled warmly.

"But, This isn't the only thing that makes me happy.." He said.

"Hm?" I said.

"You. You're the main thing that makes me happy. Your smile is the thing I enjoy the most." 

"I-I-I am!?"

"But I thought my qualities weren't good enough for yo-"

He pulled me into a tight embrace himself, and kissed me on the lips.

"Paper. Your face makes my stomach get butterflies everytime I look at you. You're so gorgeous I want to look at your face forever." 

"Don't think that you're not good enough, okay?" "Please, just do it for me." 

"I promise OJ!"

I started tearing up (not as in paper ripping in half, the other meaning as in crying), but OJ wiped my tears away.

He let go of me and gave me 4 gift bags.

"H-Huh!?" I said.

"That's for you!" He said.

"Thank you, but this is way too much OJ! Why must you do this to me!?"

I started crying again.

"Don't worry about me ever, this is your Valentine's gift, Happy Valentine's Day Paper!"

"Thank you, again, I love you so much OJ!"

"I love you too, Paper." "And as I said before, I love you more than anything in the whole world!"

"I'll put these in my room! Be right back!" I said.

I quickly ran up to my room, and ran back down.

"By the way OJ, would you like to go to the canal? There are beautiful sights there, and we could hang out over there." "What do you say?"

"Yes! You know I love the sights from the canals! I would love to hang out and talk with you, Paper!" "Since no one else is down here, it's perfect timing you ask me!"

"Alright, let's go!" I exclaimed.

We had a good time by the canal, and the day ended quickly. I'm so lucky to have OJ by my side forever.
--

dang im tired uygfrfguy34gfr (i wrote the few last parts 20 minutes before i had to go to sleep and i was getting tired)

anyways i hope this matches the person's desc who requested this!

state testing is coming soon again😟
--