[REQUESTED] A heart-throbbing café date - Firey x Leafy

these two>>

humanized🤷 (the logic in here is terrible😭 i make up an excuse where GB made a potion for leafy once so when leafy drinks it she's immune to fire for 24 hours hh💀)

--

No one's POV

"Ok Leafy, today you're going on a date with your new-found boyfriend!" Leafy said, smacking her cheeks to wake herself up. (does that sound weird? cuz idk) Leafy got up her bed and changed into her outdoor clothes. She rode her bike to the café she and Firey agreed to meet up at for a date.

Once she was inside, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air, mingling with the gentle rustling of leaves outside the café. Leafy stood at the entrance, her heart aflutter with both excitement and nervousness. She had agreed to meet Firey, one of her best friends she cared about.

Inside the café, Firey sat at a table by the window, gazing out at the world passing by. His eyes lit up as he spotted Leafy approaching, her vibrant green hair matching the leaves outside. As she walked in, his heart raced; there was something about her that felt like a warm breeze on a summer day. "Hey, Leafy!" Firey greeted with a warm smile as she reached the table. "We haven't really gone out in a long time for a date! Nice to see you again!" 

Leafy's nerves eased as she returned his smile. "Hi, Firey. It's nice to see you too." They exchanged a few more words, breaking the initial awkwardness. Soon, their conversation flowed effortlessly. They talked about their shared interests, from video games to their favorite books, finding common ground that made the atmosphere more comfortable.
As they ordered drinks, Firey confessed, "I've never been to this café before, but I heard their coffee is amazing." Leafy grinned. "You're in for a treat, then. Their specialty latte is my go-to. It tastes really good!" She said with a smile.

Their drinks arrived, adorned with delicate latte art. Firey marveled at the intricate designs on the foam, and Leafy giggled at his awe. "It's like a mini masterpiece, right?" Firey nodded, a twinkle in his eyes. "Definitely. And it makes the coffee taste even better!" They both were filled with delight as they sipped their drinks, sharing stories and laughter. Leafy's initial nervousness had faded into a warm sense of comfort, and Firey felt a genuine connection he hadn't anticipated.

"I'm really glad we decided to meet," Firey admitted, his gaze earnest. Leafy blushed, her heart fluttering. "Me too. It's been really nice getting to know a lot more about you, Firey."
As the café's soft lighting began to blend with the twilight outside, Leafy and Firey realized that hours had passed in what felt like minutes. Their connection had deepened, and the initial nerves had been replaced by a sense of ease and camaraderie. (omg so cool words woohoo) "Leafy, I love you." He said. Leafy blushed, smiling. "I love you too, Firey!" Firey leaned in for a kiss, ignoring everything around the two.

They let go after a few seconds, a huge smile on both of their faces.

"I hate to say it, but I should probably be heading home," Firey said reluctantly. Leafy nodded, a hint of disappointment in her eyes. "Yeah, me too. But I'm glad we got to spend this time together!"

Firey reached across the table and held her hand briefly. "I had a really great time, Leafy. Can we do this again sometime?" Leafy's heart skipped a beat as she met his gaze. "I'd love that, Firey. "And so, their café date came to an end, leaving them both with the promise of more future encounters and the sweet memories of a café date that blossomed into something beautiful.

As Leafy was walking home by herself, her face was still blushing. She put both of her hands on her cheeks and smiled. "I love you so much, Firey. I really would love it if we could do this again." 

--

the word count for each story is going to be like 550-1000 words😭

rereading my stories after i just wrote them like 1 second ago makes me cringe. im not saying this just for comments, im just genuinely dissapointed in myself for writing like this💀 

oki by now

--