[REQESTED] A latte with extra love please! - Candle x Barf Bag (Human AU)

i am feeling super productive right now yaay

human AU!

--

                                        Barf Bag's POV

I've had feelings for Candle for a long time. I want to confess to her, but the problem is that I'm not confident enough. 

Whenever I'm nearby her, or interacting with her, my heart starts racing like being excited or scared.

I was in my room, zoning out. It was a bright sunny day today, the perfect day to go outside.

While I was zoning out, I received a text message.

Hey Barf Bag, me and my girlfriend are planning to go to a cafe. We would like to invite you over with your friend Candle. Meet you at 5! Taco said. (the text message was from the taco from bfb)

I turned off my phone and got out of bed.

It was currently 4:45 PM, so I should start getting ready.

I put on a random dress I had in my drawer and added on accessories. 

I immediately turned on my phone and texted Candle.

Hey Candle! Taco invited us to go to a cafe! We have to get going by 5! Well if you want to go, of course.

I'll be going :) She replied back.

I did a small dance in my head and paced outside.

I decided to walk there instead of calling a taxi. Once I finally arrived, I found [BFB] Taco siting on a bench.

"Oh, hey Barf Bag! Perfect timing since we just arrived! Your crush is waiting inside hehe." She said.

"You don't have to say that out loud y'know!!" I said.

"Whoops! Anyways, let's go inside now!" She said.

I followed her inside and found Candle with a lavender dress and pretty earrings. I wonder where she buys her things.

I walked behind Taco, who was ordering drinks for all 4 of us.

How does she know what drinks I like?

I sat down, letting Taco take care of the orders. I took a seat next to Candle. Oh gosh I'm right next to her!!

"How have you guys been doing? My girlfriend always talks about you two, and I want to know what you do on the daily." [II] Taco said.

"I've been doing great. I'm currently taking yoga classes." Candle said.

"How cool! I've always wanted to do yoga, but I never had the time to!" 

"How about you, Barf Bag? How have you been?" Taco said.

"I'm doing pretty well! I don't do much every day, but I do work on some passion projects I have." I said.

"How pleasant!" She said.

The other Taco came back with our drinks. I picked up my latte and drank it—I suddenly realized Candle had the same exact latte I had.

Taco was this your doing?

There was an awkward silence, and I caught the Tacos glancing at each other with smirks on their faces.

"I'm going to buy dessert for myself." [II] Taco said.

"Sorry guys, I have to use the bathroom! Stay put!" [BFB] Taco said.

The two Tacos left the room, and me and Candle were left there sitting.

"So uh, Candle...what type of things do you enjoy?" 

"I enjoy doing yoga, being by the beach, and being around my friends." She said.

"You have a lot of interesting interests, sadly I don't have anything cool haha!" I said awkwardly.

"I think you're cool yourself." She said. Did she just compliment me?

"O-O-Oh thank you! I think your cool too..." I said.

Pull yourself together Barf Bag, I can do this!

"Hey Candle, random question, but are you interested in anybody as of right now?" 

"What do you mean? As in love interests?" She said.

"Yeah...like that!" I said.

"Well I do like someone..." She started. Oh no, maybe I can't confess my love to her.

"W-What are they like?" I asked.

"Well she's cool, and she loves hanging out with me when we go to the mall. She also likes drinking lattes most of the time." 

Wait that's me!?

"Is the person you're talking about..." 

"Yes, it's you dear!" 

"I love you more than a friend! I was just too scared to confess to you..." She said.

"I love you too, Candle! You mean everything to me!!" I confessed.

I heard someone clap behind me. It was [BFB] Taco and [II] Taco.

"You guys finally confessed! I was dying of boredom!" [II] Taco said.

"Me too!" [BFB] Taco said.

"So that's why you both left for a period of time." Candle said.

"Haha!" [II] Taco said.

"But hey, you guys are finally girlfriends, so let's celebrate by having a sleepover!" [BFB] Taco said.

We all started laughing and [II] Taco gave us a ride to her house for the sleepover.

We all had a good time and drifted asleep.

--

i adore rarepairs sm!! <3

i made taco from bfb and taco from ii mischievous in this lil oneshot because why not🤷

have a good day everyone!!

--