[REQUESTED] It's just basic human decency! - Announcer x Depressed Reader

humanized because yeah😭😭

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE EVER DONE X READER PLEASE😭 this is genuinely horrible💀

--

You sat down in your bedroom, staring at the floor. Every day was the same for you, just dull and not fun anymore.

You started breaking down and cried your heart out. Why was this happening? When did it all go wrong...

You suddenly hear a knock on your door. You got up off the floor and slouched all the way downstairs. You wiped your tears and opened the door.

It was your only best friend, Announcer. He is the only thing that makes you happy in life, and he hugged you before you could even say a word.

"Hey (Y/N), how are you holding up?" He said.

"Not good, I started crying for no freaking reason again..." You said.

He patted your back and sat down on the couch. He beckoned you to sit down.

"What's bothering you right now?" He said.

"My depression, it's getting worse every day, and I can't handle it all by myself." You said.

"I don't know why this is happening, I can't even think straight anymore!"

You felt tears coming down your cheeks again, and Announcer pulled you into a tight embrace.

"There There...Let it all out, I'm here for you, okay?" He said. You softly nodded and started crying softly into his chest.

You hugged him tightly until you stopped crying. "Are you okay now?" He said.

"Yeah, thank you." 

You let go of him, feeling a bit relieved having your one and only friend with you.

"Do you want something to eat? With the cooking skills I've learned, I can make (F/f) for you if you'd like." He said.

"If it's okay with you, then yes." You said.

"Alright. I'll be ready with it in 5 minutes, for now you can rest while I make you (F/f)."

"Thank you!..." You said.

You decided to close your eyes and take a short nap.

[15 minutes later]

"Hey Y/N, you awake?" You heard a voice say.

"H-Huh?" You said, still half awake.

"Here, I made you (F/f). Make sure to eat up!" Announcer said.

"Oh, thanks." You said.

Even though you had little energy even after taking a nap, you ate your food, since you haven't eaten in a while.

You set the plate down on the living room table and got up to see what Announcer was doing. He was making a sandwich, probably for himself.

"Ah, sorry for eating your food from the fridge, I was hungry myself so please excuse my behavior." He said.

"Nah it's alright, I don't really mind." You said.

He smiled at you, which made your heartbeat faster.

You stood there and smiled back, you haven't smiled in so long, but it felt good being around him.

You walked up to Announcer, who was now sitting at your dinner table. You suddenly hugged him, and he hugged you back.

"Oh? What's this for?" He said.

"Thank you...for caring for me. I've been super stressed out about life lately, and you've always a way to cheer me up, even if it doesn't fully help me."

"It's just basic human decency, and I'm glad that I helped you out. I also feel happy when I'm around you."

You let go of the embrace so you could focus on him.

"...And, I want to tell you something." He said.

"Hmm? What is it?" You said.

"I-I love you, (Y/N)." 

You suddenly froze, but not in fear. You felt tears coming down your cheeks, but you knew they were happy tears.

"I'm sorry, did I make you cr-"

You lept in for a hug, which kind of startled him.

"I-I love you too, Announcer! I've been waiting to confess my feelings for a long time now!!" You said.

You didn't know what expression was on his face at the moment, but you knew it was a big smile.

--

this is my first time doing x reader, so if y'all are reading this rn, i want to know your thoughts on this!!

me doing random stuff instead of reading a 200-paged novel for school:  yeah ill do it later💀

and my oneshot book is blowing up! thank you sm for all the love! to all of you guys who appreciate and read my stuff, you guys are my precious little gemstones🤗 

--