[REQUESTED] Goodnight kisses - Lightning x Marker

--

Lightning's POV - After we finished the competition Two had made, me and my team were exhausted. Me and Marker were under a tree, and the others were off to somewhere else. "AChOO!" "Bless you." "Thanks Lightning!" Marker said. "A-AchoO!" "Oh, you okay?" I asked. "Y-Yeah." I placed the back of my hand on his forehead. He had a fever.

"If you want, you can go to sleep right here, Marker." I said. "U-Um, sure." He closed his eyes and went to sleep. I reached for his shoulder and brought his closer to me. "I'll try to get you something to eat." I whispered. I ran off to try and find Two. Luckily, I found them sitting down, fidgeting with the grass. "Hey Two, do you have any food? Or soup?" I asked.

"Ah! I have this soup right here! Here ya go." They handed me the soup and I thanked them. I went back to where Marker was. He was still sleeping. "Gosh, he looks so cute..." I said out loud. Oh shoot...hope he didn't hear me. I placed the soup next to where he was sitting. I tapped his shoulder which woke him up.

"Oh, hi again, Lightning!" He said. "Here, eat this." I pointed to the soup and Marker's eyes lit up. "Aww Thank you, Lightning!" He drank the soup in only 3 minutes. "You're a fast eater." I jokingly said. "Hehe!" He gave me a hug which made me blush. "Oh, what's this for?" I asked. "Thank you for being my friend!" He said.

"I enjoy being friends with you too, Marker. Oh, you're in a good mood, are you feeling better yet?" I asked. "Yeah, that soup really helped me out!" He got up and started spinning in circles. "Uh, I think you should rest some more..." I said.

"Hmm, I'm not that sick anymore!" He said. He then sneezed, once again. "Yeah..." I said sarcastically. He sat on the floor and closed his eyes. "I don't want to sleeeep!" He whined. "Well, it will help you get back on your feet again."  I said. He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep.

While I was zoning out, I felt someone tap my shoulder. "If you want me to sleep, you have to give me a goodnight kiss, teehee!" He said. My face immediately turned red. "W-What!? Don't joke about that type of thing, Marker..." I said, flushed. "Well, you have to give me one!" I took a deep breath and kissed him on the forehead. 

"H-H-HUH!?" He shouted. "I-I was just j-joking..." "WHAT!?" I shouted. We both stared at each other, completely embarrassed and dazed about what just happened. "I-I'm so sorry!!" He said in embarrassment. "I-It's fine, I f-forgive you..." We both stared at the opposite direction.

"Hey um...Lightning...I have something to confess..." "W-What is it?" I asked. I turned to face him and he leaned in closer to my face. Then, he kissed me, "I-I love you, Lightning!! I know you won't love me back but I-" "I love you too, Marker. I've held it in for so long, but finally I can tell you this!" I said.

Marker hugged me and I hugged him back. "And uh, sorry for the kiss...you're definitely going to get sick tomorrow..." He said. Oh gosh, now I just realized that. "*Sigh* It's fine..."  He smiled and closed his eyes. "Oh, so now you're sleepy." I said. I brought him closer to me and let him rest on me, until the next challenge.

--

guys

im back from the grave (again)

geez i need to stop slacking lmaolmaolmaolmao, anyways, i went to the beach yesterday and today's my birthday so that's why i was dead for a while😭 and i have a ton of reqs to do (still)

anyways, the people who are reading this right now, i hope you have a wonderful day!

--