[REQUESTED] Karma! - Trowel x Beer

does swearing even matter anymore in this book💀

--

Arch's POV

Another day another day of suffering here...I hate this so much. "Oh AAAAAAAARCH!" I heard someone say. Oh dammit, not again. "Come out, Come out, wherever you aaaaaaaaare!" Beer said. That's it. If those two are going to jump on me again, I'm going to fucking kill them. "Hey! There you are! Come here you!" Beer said. I started scrambling away, almost tripping. I looked around to see if there was anything I could use to kill them and I found a random stash of bricks. That's it! At least I know how to kill Beer! I threw the brick at Beer, and it seemed like it hit him; hard. "What the fu-" 

Before Beer could finish, I threw another brick at him, and Trowel suddenly appeared. "Oh look, your boyfriend is dying, boohoo." I remarked, staring down at Beer. "I'll save you, Beer!" Trowel said, princess-carrying the dying Beer. I threw a brick at Trowel's head and knocked him down like a bowling pin. "You piece of dirt! You're so ugly!" Trowel shouted. "I'd agree with you, but we'd both be wrong." I said, kicking him. "Ouch! Hey!" He said. "Hey! I have...a... solution!" Beer said, picking up a stone. Beer threw the stone at me, but luckily, he missed. "You're literally the reason why the public pool needs a lifeguard you dumbass!" I said.

"H-Hey! Don't say that about hi-OUCH!" Trowel said, also getting hit with a rock by me. "G-Gah! Why the heck are you doing this man?!" He growled. "Well because it's FUN to watch you guys get a taste of revenge." I replied. I saw Trowel squirming like a worm towards Beer, repeatedly asking if he's okay. "Darling! Respond to me!!" He said, shaking Beer's body rapidly. "You're a bigger idiot than I thought. This is why shampoo has instructions, dude." I said. "S-Stop insulting us!" Beer said, putting his fist up my face. I simply grabbed another brick and threatened him with it.

"Oh, and I'm stealing your money, your child support, and I'm filing a divorce between you too." I said. "WE'RE NOT EVEN MARRIED!?" Trowel shouted, picking himself off the ground. Suddenly, Computer walked towards our direction. "W-Woah, what's going on here!?" He asked. Me, Trowel, and Beer pointed fingers at each other. "N-No, you guys started it!" I said. "No w-we didn't! For evidence, look at BEER! HE'S DYING!" Trowel said. "You guys started bullying me and now I just b-basically took revenge!" I protested. "Y-Yeah, but you started the fi-" "ENOUGH!" Computer shouted. "How about you guys just talk it out? That should make the mood better...I think." "Fine. I'll start." I said.

"Trowel and Beer, I'm sorry. Sorry the fact that you look like a snickers bar and a jellybean." I said. I could hear Computer groan. "I'm out of here, this is too tiring for me to handle." And there he left us, just staring at each other and taking glances at the dying Beer. "Nah, you're still ugly." Trowel said. "I could say the same to you. I once again kicked him, and calmly walked away from the scene. "Y-You'll pay for this!!" I could hear Trowel shout. "Uhuh." I replied back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

We were able to revive Beer, and I picked him up by the hand. "You okay?" I asked. "Yup, totally fine." Beer said. We looked at each other and stared at Arch standing near the forests. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked. "Let's do it!" He said. We picked up an axe and some rocks and came charging towards Arch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

--

lol and he die🤯🤯🤯🤯💥💥💥

haha i had fun writing this🥳 (my close friends suddenly called me in the middle of me writing this and we called for about an hour so im literally posting this at 10 PM in the night😭)

ok by by i tired and i ordered too much stuff on temu again tf😢

--