[REQUESTED] Locked in! - Chalky x Broomer

Chalky's POV

Me and Broomer, my boyfriend, is in the supermarket. I was in the dairy aisle looking for cheese, and he was looking for meat. 

I picked up the cheese I was looking for. "Hm, this seems like the one I'm looking for!" I said to myself.

It was 5 minutes before the supermarket closes, so I went looking for Broomer. (once i almost got locked in a store in the mall, so this chapter is relatable)

There were many aisles in here that it seemed like a maze, but I was able to find him.

"Hey babe! I got the cheese and some other things you asked me to get!" I gave him a kiss, and he kissed me back.

"I'm just trying to find the meat...can't even find it since there's way too many here, and I can't find the kind you like." He said. He sounded sad.

"It's fine babe, you don't need to find the kind I like. Let's just get a random meat and pay!" 

"Fine...let's go now, since I found one already." He said. I gave him a hug and we went to the checkout where Chocolate Bar, the cashier, should be at.

The lights had suddenly went out. "Huh? Are we...locked in?" I said.

"Probably. Hey babe, can you do me a favor?" He said.

"Oh! Sure, what is it?"

"Can you check the front entrance while I try to find an emergency exit?" He said.

"Sure thing!" We split and I went to check the entrance. I turned on my phone flashlight and went to look for the entrance.

"Here it is!" I said to myself.

I tried to pull the door, but to no avail. I looked on the other side of the glass window on the door. We were definitely locked in.

I heard running footsteps, and it was Broomer.

"There's no emergency exit apparently, what did you find?" He said.

"There's a lock on the door, and when I pulled the door, it won't open!" 

"Shoot...guess we have to stay here overnight." He said. (btw its nighttime, not daytime)

"What should we do now? Our only source of light is my phone, and it has only 2% left!" I said.

"Can you call the police?" 

"Sure. I was about to do that." I dialed 911 on my phone, but they couldn't pick up because they said they were busy putting objects into jail.

"They said they're busy putting object into jail." I said.

"Well, there's nothing else we can do now but explore the supermarket together." He said.

We started walking to different aisles, and Broomer was bold enough to steal some food for us. Not like we would get caught though.

We met back at the snack aisle. He suddenly held out his hand. "Let's sing together." He said.

"O-Oh! Sure!" I said.

We started singing our latest release from our band, and we had a fun time.

"That was fun!" I said.

"Yeah, I'm very lucky to have a boyfriend like you." He said.

"I love you, babe!" I said.

"I love you too, babe!" We got into a tight embrace, and I felt sleepy.

"I'm kinda sleepy..." I said.

"I'll try to find something comfortable for you in this supermarket." He said.

I saw him run off, leaving me behind. I was trying not to close my eyes, and I was sitting down in the snack aisle.

I found Broomer coming back.

"Here, I found some patio pillows from the garden decor aisle." (they have this in the supermarket i go to😭)

"Thanks babe!" I laid down on them and he laid down next to me, looking at the ceiling.

I finally shut my eyes and fell asleep. The next day, It was bright in the supermarket, and Broomer was still next to me. The supermarket had finally opened up again.

"Babe! Wake up, the supermarket opened up again!" I whispered. Luckily, he woke up.

"I don't think chocolate bar would care if we said we stayed overnight, so let's go pay for these and go home!" I said.

"Okay." He said. He stood up and we returned the patio pillows to where they were and went to check out to finally pay.

"When did you guys get in here?" Chocolate bar said.

"It's kind of a long story..." I said.

"Oh, okay? Have a good day!" He said. We headed out of the supermarket and went back to our house.

--

i love these two sm wtf😭😭😭 

nothing much to say here but thank you for 3k everyone! :)

--