[REQUESTED] Missed - Clock (ITFT) x Reader Angst (P.2)

Clock's POV

"Hey, is he okay?" 

"I don't know. How about you try waking him up, Wheel?"

"What the hell, I'm not going to! How about you do it!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Okay guys settle down, how about we settle down and just wake him up together."

"Well, I'm not doing it-"

"THREE, TWO, OOOONE!"

I opened my eyes, everything was blurry. I saw some familiar faces looking at me. "Ah, he's awake! So creepy..." I heard. I could hear everyone whispering and chattering among themselves.

 "...Where am I? A-And what happened t-" Before I could finish, I suddenly remembered. Oh god.

"Dude, we were so bored. Give us another challenge!" Wheel demanded.

"Hey just calm down." Polka Dot whispered to him.

I slowly got up. Everyone had a neutral expression on their face. 

"So uh, why did you black out last challenge?" Vase asked.

"I don't know! :]] Let's continue the challenges!" I cheered.

Polka Dot sighed. "Well at least you're back to normal."

I swiftly set out the challenge props and gave everyone the signal to start. Everyone scattered around, looking oddly happy and belting out random things. Oh, how I wish that was me. But now there's something bothering me.

 [Y/N]. I miss them...please...just come back.

Your POV

Everything is white. All of my surroundings are white. And yet I'm aware of this. I slowly closed my eyes, wondering when something is going to happen. I just want to go back to where it all started. I opened my eyes once again. I felt the floor. It was tiled...but smooth. I didn't know where or why and how I ended up here. All I know was that I got eliminated. My surroundings were blurry, but I saw a door. I opened it and saw everyone. All of the contestants. I believe I had forgotten most of their names, but this didn't look like a dream.

"H-Hey, I recognize this now!" I muttered. I was back on the contestant grounds. When I looked behind me, there was no door. It had disappeared. I ran towards all of them, and they have seemed to see me.

"Hey is that-"

"[Y/N]? What are they doing here?"

"DIDN'T THEY GET ELIMINATED!?"

"I-Uh, got teleported back here?" And if it were on-cue, Clock had come out of nowhere. "Hey everyone! How's it goin-" His voice faded down once he turned towards me. He blinked a couple of times before running up to me. 

"Clock...?" I whispered. I didn't see his expression; he was hugging me tightly though. Had he missed me that bad? I didn't know he missed me that bad.

"A-Are you okay!?" He muttered, his voice cracking like he was on the verge of tears.

"I- Uh, yeah, but are you okay?" I replied.

"Yeah, I just couldn't wait to see you back! Somehow you came back!" Clock responded, trying to maintain a smile right after he charged towards me.

 "You're crying." I whispered.

His expression turned dark again, but this time he had a neutral expression. "Y-Yeah, sorry for making a scene."

"Hey-No it's alright! You shouldn't be the one apologizing since you never did anything. I know you had to eliminate me because it's the rules." I reassured. He sighed, before smiling again.

Genuinely speaking, he said, "Thanks...friend." 

"No problem!" I responded. Once again, the atmosphere went back to normal I looked around and the contestants were still standing there, just staring blankly at us.

"Yeah I'm gonna go..." Polka Dot said, with the others agreeing and taking their leave. Clock also had seemed to noticed, before letting out a soft laugh. 

"But...something I do need to admit is that I was the one who brought you back." He said.

My eyes widened.

"The eliminated contestants end up in a something called "White space", no one knows about it except me." (this is totally not an omori reference that i added that was fanon)

"Oh...but, why me? What do I... mean to you?"

He paused for a second, but then said, "Everything, [Y/N]. I know, I know-I don't show a lot of affection due to my demeanor but, you're different from everyone else. And that's what I like about you."

I blushed. I gave him one more hug, before letting go.

"But...I can't y'know, participate because that would be unfair."

He smiled and spawned some benches nearby. "Sit on these and watch everyone else! I can bring back the others from White Space too!"

"Oh! That'd be fine with me."

"But once again, thank you. You also made me find happiness, Clock."

He nodded and went back to his normal persona. All I wanted was to see him happy. And now I'm back, right here, right now.

Where everyone else is at.

--

genuinely tweaking rn does this sound good or not guys

 i have to type an essay in only two classes so this story (oneshot) sounds rushed😁😁😁

--genuinely tweaking rn does this sound good or not guys i have to type an essay in only two classes so this story (oneshot) sounds rushed😁😁😁

i need like 2 more of these giant paragraphs IM NOT EVEN DOn