[REQUESTED] You're really cool! - Gelatin x Teardrop

doing geladrop because i've never done it before

guys let's pretend gelatin knows sign language, m'kay😊😊😊😇😇

--
no one's POV (im going to do this pov more often💀💀💀)

Gelatin had a new goal in mind – he wanted to master the art of skateboarding. He had seen Teardrop effortlessly glide through the air on her skateboard, and he was determined to learn some cool tricks from her. With a determined smile, Gelatin approached Teardrop, sketching a makeshift skateboard with his pencil.

Gelatin: (writing on a notepad) "Hey, Teardrop! Can you teach me how to skateboard like a pro?"

Teardrop nodded enthusiastically and hopped on her skateboard, rolling it over to Gelatin. She held her hand out, offering him a spare skateboard.

Teardrop: (gestures to her skateboard) "Sure thing, Gelatin! Let's start with the basics. First, you need to find your balance." [td's quotations=what she's saying in sign language]

Gelatin hesitated for a moment, glancing at the skateboard nervously. After taking a deep breath, he carefully stepped onto the board. Wobbling and teetering, he struggled to maintain his balance.

Teardrop: (encouragingly) "It's okay, Gelatin. Finding your balance takes time. Keep your feet parallel and centered." [i had to search up skateboard tricks on google smh]

Gelatin listened attentively and adjusted his feet accordingly. With Teardrop's guidance, he began to feel more stable on the skateboard.

Teardrop: (pointing) "Now, let's learn how to push off. Place one foot on the ground and use the other to push yourself forward."

Gelatin tried to imitate Teardrop's motions and successfully pushed himself forward. He grinned widely, feeling the rush of movement.

Teardrop: (thumbs up) "Great job! Now, let's try a simple trick – the ollie. Bend your knees, then jump while dragging your front foot up the skateboard. Practice this motion without actually jumping first."

Gelatin followed her instructions, repeatedly dragging his foot up the board. Slowly but surely, he began to get the hang of it.

Teardrop: "Now, try to do it while in motion."

Gelatin built up some speed and attempted the ollie. The skateboard popped up into the air for a split second, and Gelatin cheered in triumph.

"I did it! Thanks, Teardrop!" Gelatin said, waving his arms around.

Teardrop gave a supportive nod, indicating that they were just getting started. She then proceeded to teach Gelatin more tricks, including kickflips, heelflips, and even a 360 flip.As the sun began to set, Gelatin was skating around with newfound confidence, pulling off tricks he never thought possible. He and Teardrop exchanged high-fives, their bond strengthened through the day's adventure.

Teardrop: (gesturing to the horizon) "Skateboarding is all about practice and patience, Gelatin. Keep honing your skills, and who knows, maybe you'll become the best skateboarder in BFDI!"

"Thanks for teaching me, Teardrop. You're a great friend and an awesome teacher!" Gelatin said, grinning.

Teardrop smiled, planting a kiss on Gelatin's cheek.

"Ah! Oh, um, thanks!" Gelatin said, looking off in the opposite direction, flushed.

Teardrop waved goodbye, and so did Gelatin.

With Teardrop's guidance and Gelatin's determination, the two friends spent countless days perfecting their skateboarding skills, adding more flips and spins to their repertoire. Gelatin had found a new passion, and Teardrop had gained a skateboarding buddy. Together, they continued to practice every day until Gelatin had mastered the art of skateboarding.

--

aww i love these two😊😊😊 the skrunklys

also im sorry if i become an idiot one day and i say something stupid🤦‍♂️ok bye🧑‍🚒