[REQUESTED] Slacking off - Taco x Blocky

ughghhghhgh i hate fall and winter wtf☹️☹️☹️ i have a headache rn and im still eating candy what💀💀💀💀🗣️🗣️🗣️

btw this is a highschool au because im obsessed with that shit

--

minor swearing (i shouldve put this up there but wh🗣️)

Blocky's POV

After completing our last class of the day, our teacher gave us homework. Dammit, I hate homework. Taco, one of my best friends, who sits next to me, passed me a note. 'Want to come to my place to do the homework? I understand the module, so I can help you if you want! :)' I quickly whipped out my pencil and wrote 'Hell yeah! You lead the way, Taco!' I passed her back the note, and she started laughing. "Oh Blocky, I always have to be the one to technically do the homework for you, don't I?" 

"W-Well of course! My brain is good! Very strategic and I'm super smart so it's not ALL the time!" I said, gaslighting myself. "Of course, you're smart." She said sarcastically. "Hey!" I nudged her on the arm, and we continued our conversation all the way to her house. If anything, I want to give her something in return after dragging her everywhere. I opened up my phone while she wasn't looking and set a reminder for me to buy her something on Valentine's Day. "Blocky, after we're done, can we hang out?" She asked. "Oh, sure! I'd love to." I said. Why did I even say "love to"? I mean, that's true but it just sounds so weird coming out of my mouth...!

Taco seemed like she noticed how I was just staring at the sidewalk, not really continuing the conversation. "Blocky? You okay?" She asked, tilting her head. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine." I said, partly blushing. She nodded and we continued walking, the atmosphere feeling heavy. It's not how hard the homework was that was bothering me. It was my feelings. These feelings I'm having right now. What exactly are they and why do I have them? It seems like...I may have a crush on her.

Once we arrived at her house, she opened the door for me and gave me a small tour of her house. "Aaaand this is my room!" She said, setting down her backpack on her desk chair and beckoning me to sit anywhere I wanted. I decided to just sit on the edge of her bed, really hope she doesn't mind, I feel like I could fall asleep on this thing! Since it was our English homework and I didn't pay attention to English class today, she had to help me with several problems on the first page of the packet. "You've made a grammatical error, Blocky. You still can't tell the difference between "than" and "then"?" She said. "Uhuh, I know." I mumbled, erasing what I wrote and redid it.

"Hey, Blocky." She said. "Hm? What's up?" I asked. "Soo...do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend!?" She asked, her genuine smile turning into a smirk. "N-No!? Why did you ask that?" Honestly, I feel somewhat relieved that she asked that, because if she asked me that, then it probably would mean she doesn't have a partner herself and is single...so I have a chance! Right when I was about to flip to the second page, she showed me a video of Snowball and Eraser acting dumb as ever.

I started laughing, almost falling of the bed. She started laughing uncontrollably too, and we continued making little comments about the video. "Eraser...he fucking looks like a- TWIZZLER! HAHAHA!" I said, not being able to focus on the work. It stayed like this for the next 40 minutes, none of us paying attention to the fact we have 3 more pages to go, but honestly, I don't care. I just want to spend time and have fun with her is all. "Ah, T-Taco, I have something to tell you, also please...don't get mad at me." "Of course, I wouldn't get mad at you! What is it?" She asked. As much as I wanted to smash my head against the wall, I couldn't.

I put my hands on top of hers, and I felt like she was blushing intensely too. "Taco...will you be...my girlfriend?" I asked, secretly trembling in fear. Oh, please fuck no... If she rejects me t-then! - "Sure. I-I'd love to!" She said, smiling. I found myself leaning in and kissing her. This horrid feeling of fear finally went away, I don't have to hide it anymore! "I-If I had to be honest, I felt like I was the one who had to confess, and I was really scared too..." She said. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Guess we're the same!" I said. She smiled.

 "We may have our differences, but you and I are perfect for each other."

Extra:

Blocky, Taco. Do you have your homework from yesterday? Me and Taco looked at each other. "N-No..." We said. "Hmph. Detention for both of you two." The teacher said, walking away, leaving our class staring at us for the rest of the period.

--

honestly im proud of this😭 my goal is to make the oneshots more than 700 words😊

by by

--