[REQUESTED] Blossoming Bonds - Tree x Marker

bro my laptop is stuck in tablet mode wtf😭😭

--

Tree's POV

It was a sunny day at the beach. The other objects were taking a break from the intense competition, basking in the warmth of the sun and enjoying some leisure time. I sat under the shade of a palm tree, my leaves rustling in the gentle breeze. Nearby, Marker hovered, doodling patterns in the sand with his inky tips.

"Hey, Marker!" I called out with a cheerful wave. "Whatcha drawing there?"

Marker looked up, his signature smile forming. "Oh, just some random stuff, you know. Doodles and shapes!"

I scooted over, genuinely interested in Marker's creations. "Mind if I take a look?"

"Of course not!" Marker replied, his enthusiasm contagious. He pointed to a curvy line. "See, this could be a representation of growth and change. Like you, Tree!"

My face blushed a faint pink. "Wow, I never thought of it that way. Thanks, Marker!"

As we continued to examine the doodles, Me and Marker found ourselves lost in conversation. Marker showed me a few more drawings and doodles he made, with each of them having to do something about me. I don't know why, but my face kept on blushing whenever Marker showed me a drawing he made. I shoved my thoughts away, focusing on his beautiful eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

In the afternoon, Me and Marker found ourselves exploring a lush, enchanted forest on the island. The trees here were unlike any I had encountered before, their branches adorned with glowing flowers that illuminated the surroundings with a soft, magical light.

"Whoa, this place is amazing!" I exclaimed, my leaves shimmering in awe. It was so magical, like forests you'd find in a fairytale.

Marker chuckled. "I knew you'd love it. It's like a whole new world within our world!"

As we wandered deeper into the forest, we stumbled upon a sparkling pond. The water was so clear that it reflected the stars overhead, creating an ethereal scene. I dipped my finger into the water, feeling the coolness of the soothing water. 

"It's like a mirror," I marveled. "I can see myself, but also the world around me."

Marker grinned, his inky trails forming intricate patterns on the surface of the water. "You know, Tree, you're like a mirror too. You reflect the best parts of those around you! :)"

I blushed again, my leaves rustling gently. "You always have such thoughtful things to say, Marker."

With a playful wink, Marker dipped his finger into the water, causing ripples to spread across the pond. "And you always inspire me to see things in a different light!"

[a few days later]

As the competition progressed, friendships continued to flourish. The time came for the annual Festival of Friendship, a celebration that brought contestants together to showcase their bonds in creative ways. Me and Marker were determined to participate and showcase their unique friendship.

With Marker's artistic talent and my creativity, we worked together to craft a beautiful float that symbolized our journey. The float featured a towering tree made of colorful flowers, with Marker's ink forming intricate patterns on its leaves. It was a stunning representation of their friendship, and the other contestants marveled at their creation.

As the parade began, Me and Marker rode atop their float, waving to the others with excitement. The island was alive with cheers and applause as the others paraded through the colorful streets. The float drew gasps of admiration, and I couldn't have been prouder. (im sorry but this reminds me of that one trending meme of that capcut template of a boat😭😭😭😭)

At the end of the parade, when the sun began to set, the others gathered for a grand display of fireworks. Me and Marker sat side by side, watching the night sky explode with vibrant colors.

Marker leaned closer to me and whispered, "You know, Tree, our friendship is like those fireworks. Bursting with bright moments and illuminating everything around us!" I smiled, my branches gently brushing against Marker's side. "And just like the fireworks, our friendship will continue to shine, no matter where our paths lead."

As the final fireworks lit up the sky, Me and Marker's bond stood as a testament to the unexpected connections that could be forged between even the most different of individuals.

And so, in the world of "Battle for Dream Island," amidst challenges and competitions, a friendship between a gentle tree and a creative marker continued to thrive, reminding everyone that true connections could be found in the most unexpected places. Just like me and his friendship.

Marker suddenly placed his hand on top of mines. "Eh? What's this for, Marker?" I asked, dazed. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. I sat there, shocked, but I whispered it back.

"I love you too, Marker. :)"

--

wattpad is high again😭

tomorrow is when the first day of school starts (for me on aug 21st) and im literally writing a fanfic of an inanimate tree and an inanimate marker falling in love with each other. 😪👋

i have to sleep in 30 minutes anyways, so please pray for me i dont die tmr😭😭😭😭😭

--