[REQUESTED] Dance with me! - Firey x Leafy

this ship>my most favorite cake 

INSPIRED! CREDITS TO THE OG IDEA!!

notes to take: highschool AU! :DD (human AU btw!)
--

                                                    Firey's POV

Today is Prom night, and Gelatin, Lollipop, and Blocky are going to drop me off at the school for the prom.

I was in my room, getting ready. I didn't know who was going to dance with me, since it's a boring event for me anyways.

I put on my dapper with a red bow I had.

It was currently 6:50 PM, 10 minutes before prom starts. I said goodbye to my mother and headed outside.

I hopped into Lollipop's car. (yes i always have to give the mature characters a car😌✌️)

Once we arrived, I got out of the car with Gelatin and Lollipop walking Infront of me. I wasn't too excited about this, so I took my time to enter the school.

Once we were inside the school, there were banners on the walls and confetti on the floors.

There were disco lights all around, and I saw Four and X talking to each other.

I sat down on a chair nearby me. 

"Are you going to dance Firey?" Gelatin asked.

"Nah, I'm too bored to dance." I said.

"Me and Lollipop are going to be dancing with each other, call us if you're ready to leave!" 

"Sure thing!" I waved goodbye to Gelatin and went back to staring at the floor.

Almost everyone was here.

As I was zoning out, I heard someone talking to me.

"Hey...are you alright there?" Someone said.

When I looked up, it was my best friend, Leafy.

"Yeah! I'm just bored here." I replied.

She leaned a bit closer and held out her hand.

"Dance with me!" She said.

"Huh? Are you actually alright with me dancing with yo-" Before I could finish, she dragged me to the dance floor and started dancing slowly.

"I'm not the best at dancing, but I guess this is fine!" She said.

I was confused with everything happening, but I was able to match her pace. She suddenly spun me around and danced faster.

We danced until we were tired and decided to get cold drinks.

We sat back down on the small bench I was sitting on when I first arrived.

"That was nice! I'm hoping we could do this another time in the future!" She said.

"Me too." I adore hanging out with Leafy, she's one of the reasons why I'm smiling every day.

"Hey, when are you planning to leave prom?" She asked.

"Probably at 8:30 PM, I have nothing better to do here but watch everyone else dance happily while I'm stuck here like a fish caught in a net." I said.

"I'm so plain, and no one would want to dance with me except you." 

She cupped my hands and made me look at her.

"Don't call yourself plain and boring! You're full of excitement and it's an honor to be your best friend!" 

I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you, Leafy."

She simply smiled and let go of my embrace.

"Firey, would you ever hate me and want to stop being my best friend?" She had a sad look on her face.

"What? Of course not! I like you so much I wouldn't stop being your best friend!" I replied.

"Well, there's something I need to tell you." She said.

"What is it?" 

"I think I love you more than a best friend..."

"I feel the same, to be honest..." I said.

She hugged me and started crying softly.

"L-Leafy what's wrong!?" I said.

"N-N-Nothing! I'm just so happy right now!!" 

She let go of me and I wiped her tears off her face.

"What should we do now?" She asked.

"Let's dance again!" I said.

"Oh really? Let's dance then!!" She said.

We paced towards the dance floor and freely danced with each other.

Once prom was over, I called Gelatin and we headed back into Lollipop's car and stopped Infront of Leafy's house.

"Thank you!" We both said. We waved goodbye to the others and went inside her house. She lives here with only her sister apparently.

She introduced me to her room, and we sat down playing video games, still in our prom outfits.

We played all night, until we accidentally fell asleep on the floor, right beside each other.

When I woke up, I was suddenly inside of my own bed.

Huh? There's a note here.

I reached towards my nightstand and read the letter in my head. 

Dear Firey, 

I had a fun time hanging out with you, and I love being your girlfriend. Let's hang out at the park tomorrow in the evening.

Love, Leafy.

P.S I carried you all the way here and I met your mom!

--

also one of my most favorite ships that get a lot of hate like nickloon😭 (nickel x balloon)

currently listening to a playlist full of FNAF songs👍

and 2 oneshots in a row today babyyy!! im super productive rn 

--