[REQUESTED] Cupcakes - Bubble x Fanny x Lightning x Snowball (Human AU)

Bubbles invites Fanny, Lightning, and Snowball to bake cupcakes with them for a fun-filled spring activity, (please, i keep on doing winter) which resulted in a huge mess!
--

                                                    (Bubble's POV)

I was laying on my bed, scrolling through my contacts to invite my partners Fanny, Lightning, and Snowball to bake cupcakes and have a fun time.

The first person who I decided to call was Fanny.

 "Hello?" She said.

 "Fanny! Do you woint to come to my house to bake cupcakes with me Loightning and Snowball at my house?" "We'll start around 1 PM!"

 "Sure, I guess. I pretty much lo- hate baking."

 I giggled a bit. I knew Fanny ever since Pre-K, and in Middle school, she signed up for a baking class.

 It's been her hobby ever since, but she won't admit it to me or anyone else since she's kind of embarrassed to say it's her favorite hobby.

 "Anyways, I'm gonna get ready now. Bye, I love you."

 "Oi love you too!"

 I hanged up and went to call Lightning's number.

 "Oh, hey Bubble! What do you need?"

 "Me, Fanny, and Snowball are going to bake cupcakes at my house at 1 PM, do you wanna come?"

 "Sure! I'd love to!"

 "Great! See you there, Oi love you!"

 "Love ya too."

 Then I went and called Snowball.

 "Snowball! Wanna bake cupcakes with me, Loightning, and Fanny at my house at 1 PM?"

"Ooh! I love cupcakes! Sure I'll come."

 "Great, see you there, Oi love youu!"

 "I love you too, Bubble."

 I hanged up and turn off my phone.

  I took a deep Breathe and exhaled.

 "Oi can't wait for today!" I said to myself.

I hopped out of my bed and went to get the cooking supplies from the kitchen.

 I had an idea for all of us to design our own cupcakes, so I had different colored frosting, and different sprinkles in different sizes and shapes.

 I stared down at the supplies placed on the kitchen counter.

While I was daydreaming, I heard my doorbell ring multiple times, and I sprinted across the kitchen to the front door.

 "Guys! Your here!!" I said.

 "I'm so excited!" Lightning said.

 "I hate baking." Fanny said, with a gentle tone, softly smiling.

"Alright, let's get started." Snowball said.

I lead them to the kitchen, where we'll be baking.

 "So thois woill be a group activity, but we'll oindividuality design the cupcakes ourselves!"

 "Oh I get it!" Lightning said.

"Oi have a recipe for baking cupcakes, so oit'll be easier to make them!"

 I wrote the recipe down inside of a random notebook I found in my bedroom.

--

1 c.

(2 sticks) butter, softened

1 1/2 c.

granulated sugar

3

large eggs

1 tbsp.

pure vanilla extract

2 c.

all-purpose flour

3 tbsp.

cornstarch

1 1/2 tsp.

baking powder

1 tsp.

kosher salt

3/4 c.

milk

--

"Hmm, doesn't seem too bad." Snowball said.

 "Oit's quoite easy, actually!"

 "Oi'm going to add the ingredients into the ball!"

 "I'll mix!" Snowball said.

 "I'll preheat the oven!" Lightning said.

"I can pour the batter." Fanny said.

 Since Lightning was in charge of pre-heating, he preheated the oven.

 Now it was my step.

 Since the other 2 was going to do their part later, they started talking about what they were doing in their lives with Lightning.

 Snowball was messing around, and the others, well, they were just listening.

 I chuckled, but the cacophony was making me distracted.

 Once I was done adding the ingredients, I yelled out Snowball's name.

"Oooh! It's MY time to shine!"

 He mixed the ingredients as fast as a tornado can whirl.

 "Uh, Don't over do it, you might make the batter harder to stretch, Snowball." Fanny said.

 "How would you know to tell me not to over do it?" "I thought you said you didn't like baking!" He said.

 "U-U-Uh.." Fanny said, embarrassed.

 She doesn't like when people mention her and baking.

 Lightning also had a dazed expression on his face.

 That's when Snowball accidently spilled some of the batter.

 "Oh Snowball.." Fanny rolled her eyes.

"Oit's okay, guys!" "Oi can clean this up by myself!"

 "Are you sure your okay cleaning this mess up?" Fanny said.

 "Oi'll be okay."

 "Alright then." She said.

 "I'll help Snowball..clean himself up."

"I don't need he-" Snowball said, being shushed by Fanny.

They both left the room, leaving me and Lightning alone in the kitchen.

 Lightning poured the batter into the cupcake trays, and gently placed the cupcake tray into the oven.

"There" He said.  "Now we wait for the cupcakes!" 
--

[A few minutes later]

--

"Hey, I think they're done baking!" Lightning said.

 We saw Snowball and Fanny coming back from the bathroom.

 "Nice. Let's take them out, I'm starving!" Snowball said.

 I smiled.

I'm so glad we're having some fun doing this, and I'm hungry as well!

 Fanny walked up to the oven took out the cupcake tray, since she missed her part.

 "Um, guys, this looks..horrid." She said.

"Ew..why are there eggshells inside of them!" "They're not edible anymoooore!" Lightning said.

 "What the heck.." Snowball said.

 I took a more clearer glance at the cupcakes.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed.

 We all had a dazed expression on our face, and no one said anything at all.

 "How the heck did it turn out like...THIS!?" Snowball said.

 "We probably did something wrong." Fanny said.

 "Yeah.." I said.

"Well, even though..this happened, I personally think that it was fun baking with you guys!" Lightning said.

"Me too, even though it turned out like this, it was nice spending time with you guys." "We all don't get to see each other as often to have dates or just to hang out." Snowball said.

 "Oi wanted everyone to hang out woith each other and have fun, and oit happened!" "Oi love you guys!"

"I love you all too!" Lightning said.

"Me too." Fanny said. "It sure was fun, wasn't it?"

"I agree!" Snowball said.

 We all did a group hug, and then they left and said goodbye to go do what they needed to do.

 When I turned around, I saw a huge mess filled with batter on the floor.

 "Hehe.."

--

this part came a little late, sorry.

anyways, may 15th is when i have my state test. (WSETFHUJIOYRFTGYUHTRDEDTFYGYUUGDTR)

and that means i won't have time to write stories till the 19th! :(

but don't worry, im still taking requests! you can send me your requests on any part of this oneshot book!
--