[REQUESTED] Teach me! - Microphone x Lightbulb

Microphone's POV

I was sitting nearby a river, gazing at the water. Ever since that incident with Taco...I didn't want to talk to her anymore. So I was completely alone now.

The only thing that I had to entertain myself was a skateboard I had. Knife had taught me the basics, so I could the hang of it. I got up off of the grass and hopped onto my skateboard. I decided to go to where the others were.

As I was riding my skateboard, I spotted Lightbulb running up to me. I stopped and turned to face her. "Woah, Microphone! You're so talented!" She said.

"Oh, uh, thanks?" It's been a long time since someone complimented me, so I was caught off guard. It felt...nice hearing her say that.

"Can you teach me?" She asked. "Um, I'll try to...but aren't you going to fall and shatter yourself?" 

"Aww c'mon! Teach me!" She whined. "Fine. Only because I genuinely like you as a friend." "Yaaay!" She started dancing which made me chuckle. "You're really good at dancing, Lightbulb!" 

"Thanks!" She said. She started twirling around and running in circles. "Can we start now?" She said. "Of course, here, you can use mines." I handed her my skateboard. "Awesome!" 

"I'm going to ask Knife if I can use his. You stay here, 'k?"  "Alright!" She said. I smiled and walked over to Knife. Gosh she's so cute... "Hey Knife, can I use your skateboard to teach Lightbulb how to use one?"

"Oh, sure. I'm not using my skateboard that much anymore, so you can keep it for yourself or Lightbulb." He said. "Thanks!" I hopped onto his skateboard and went back to Lightbulb. Once I arrived, I found her talking to someone, or something.

"What are you doing?" I said. "Oh, I'm just talking to Mr. Ant! He's just eating something." "Oh, cool." I said. I didn't even know how to respond to that, but I guess it's just one of her quirks. I started teaching her how to balance on one, and even taught her some cool tricks I learned.

"Ow!" She shouted. She had a small crack on her "lightbulb". "We might have to call it quits...I can help you bandage up the crack if you want." "Can you try killing me? I don't want to stay like this for long." She said. "O-Oh, okay." I said. Even though we can get revived, it feels weird killing an object.

I decided to try and bash her head with a huge rock. "I-I'm sorry!!" I shouted. "It's okay!" I threw the rock and she shattered into pieces. I quickly ran to where Mephone was "Hey, can you revive Lightbulb for me?" I said. "What? How did she die?" He questioned. 

"It's a long story, just revive her please." "Ugh, fine. I'm busy with the third season, so you guys should stop bothering me." He said. He finally revived Lightbulb. "Microphone!!" She said. She suddenly lept in for me and hugged me. "L-Lightbulb!! I can't breathe!!" I said. But I secretly did enjoy the hug.

"Whoops! Sorry, I get a little too excited sometimes." A little bit? More like a lot, but I enjoy how energetic she is, like me. "Let's go back to practicing!!" She said. She started running to where we were practicing, which left me to run after her.

"Wait up!!! LIGHTBULB!!" I shouted. We ran for a minute, and I collapsed on the ground, out of breath. "So what's next?" She said. "Are you sure about this?" I asked. "Yep!" I sighed. "Well, I guess we can practice for a bit more." I said.

I taught her more tricks, and soon she was a natural! "Hey Microphone!! I'm doing it!!" She shouted. "Nice job, Lightbulb!" I shouted back. I heard Lightbulb laughing like an innocent child, and I kept on cheering her on. It was soon evening, and she started heading towards the rock where the ant she found was.

She got the ant in her hand and held it up close to my face. "Mr. Ant says he's happy that you taught me!" "Oh, uh, thank you err, Mr. Ant." Lightbulb placed the ant back on the grass and started walking towards me. She got so close that she was in my face.

"Microphone...I love you!!" She said. I felt my eyes widen and my face turned red. Then, she kissed me right on the lips.

I kissed her back, and we stayed like this for 10 seconds.

"Lightbulb, I love you too." I said.

--

hello again

im still working on my new book, i only made 2 actual chapters so it doesn't have much context for now💀 (which is also the reason why it takes me 4 days to make a new chapter in this book)

also title is inspired by another oneshot book made by one of my fav authors :)

--