[REQ] The aura between us - Silver Spoon x Candle

oh SHIATTTT i got logged out sorry people 😭😭😭🙏

but im back (i think)

also we take the NJSLA in like two weeks i cant do this anymore 🤒

-->

Silver Spoon was never one to take part of the other contestants' offers or gatherings. But when he heard about Candle's tutor class on the subject of finding yourself, something inside him sparked curiosity. Maybe it was the way Candle spoke about it, with such passion and sincerity, that made him want to learn more. Despite always acting refined around others, he felt the sudden need to be let free. 

--

As I sat patiently on a beach towel spread out on the sparkling sand, surrounded by flickering candles and soothing incense, I couldn't help but feel a sense of calm wash over myself. I admit, it's quite comfy to say the least but I'm not all surprised by how hard Candle worked to even launch a tutor class--let alone on an island. "Silver." A gentle voice said. "It seems you have finished the preparations, dear. So how is this...er-tutoring session going to work?" I asked. Hopefully I didn't seem too brash.

"Today, we are going to reach our end of mind." Candle stated quietly, taking a seat on the beach towel next to me. She shifted towards me, so our gaze met. "Observe." She closed her eyes and breathed in, and out. "All you have to do...is focus on yourself." I nodded. I was skeptical, yes, but nevertheless I joined in. Her words seem to guide me through various relaxation techniques, teaching me how to let go of his worries and find peace within myself; only myself.

<--

I watched Silver closely, as I could feel my heart warming at the sight of him trying so earnestly to learn. I had always admired his determination and ambition but seeing him vulnerable like this made me see him in a new light. Despite his boastful personality, he often shows self-doubt about himself. I've always wished he would be proud of himself. He's done so much, even when he falters but picks himself up right after.

As our daily session came to an end, I couldn't resist the urge to speak up. "You did really well today, Silver. I can tell you're really starting to connect with your aura." I notice Silver blushing, a rare sight for him. "Thanks, Candle. I never thought I'd be into this kind of stuff, but I'm actually starting to feel... different." I smiled softly. "That's the power of auras. They have a way of changing how we see the world, and ourselves. It helps you realize yourself and connect with your inner flame." Our eyes met, and in that moment, I felt a sudden warmth in my heart that I had never experienced before, and I knew that this was the start of something special, something new.

"Well, I suppose I must take my leave now. Until we meet again next morning, Candle." Silver spoon farewelled. "I'm always glad to have you here, Silver. Take care, dear." Silver waved goodbye, as both Candle and Silver feel more connected, and understood. Maybe there was more to this aura stuff than they thought. And maybe, just maybe, there was something special between the two, something worth exploring.

~~