[REQUESTED] Truth or Dare - Pen x Eraser Fluff

homosexuals

--

                                         Pen's POV

I was texting Eraser who was in another room. We lived together in the same house, but I was in my room while he was in the laundry room.

Hey Pen, Blocky is inviting us to his house to hang out and play some games together. Everyone in the "Bros" group chat will be coming too. What do ya think?

Sure! Tell them that we're going to come in a few minutes. I texted.

Alright, I gotta go now since I have to put the clothes inside of the dryer. I'll text them right now.

Bye Eraser!

--

I went into my contacts and texted the "Bro" group chat.

Hey guys! What time should we get going for the hang out? I texted.

Let's all meet up by 6 PM today. See y'all soon! Coiny replied.

I turned off my phone and went back to playing on my Nintendo switch. I had already gotten my clothes that I'll wear for the hang out ready.

A few minutes later, it was 5:30 PM and Eraser had just finished washing the clothes. "Hey Pen! I'm back!"

"Oh, hey Eraser! Check in the group chat, Coiny told us the time."

"Awesome. Thanks dude!" He said.

I felt my heart skip a beat and I felt my face turn red.

"No problem!" I said.

He left my room and went to his room.

Oh my gosh, I hope he didn't notice my face. He can't know that I have feelings for him! He might be disgusted and then not want to be friends with me anymore.

I checked the time again, and wore the clothes I picked out, and headed downstairs.

"You ready?" Eraser asked.
"Yep! Let's go!" I said.

Blocky had told us in advance that he was going to pick us up in his car.

Once we arrived at his house, we went inside and found a LOT of snacks on the living room table and games stacked on the side.

The others were already here. I tapped Eraser's shoulder.

"Hey, can I sit next to you?" I whispered.

"Sure." He whispered back.

We sat down, and Coiny started to talk.

"We're going to play Truth-Or-Dare! A mischievous game that has no limits, haha!" He said."I'll start!" He said.

"Snowball, I dare you to bite this ice cream!"

"Challenge accepted!" Snowball said.

He started aggressively biting the ice cream.

"Ha! That wasn't too bad!" Snowball said.

"It's my turn now, and this one will be so good!" He said.

"BLOCKY I DARE YOU TO WEAR A MAID OUTFIT!!!"

"WHAT!?" Blocky yelled back.

"BAHAHAHA! IT'S A DARE SO YOU GOTTA DO IT!" Coiny shouted.

"UGH!" Blocky shouted. Snowball gave him a maid outfit.

"When the flip did you get this?" Blocky asked.

"I got it from the costume store just for this!" Snowball said.

Blocky angrily took the maid outfit and went upstairs. He's actually doing this? Can't believe almost everyone here is so gay.

Everyone else waited patiently in silence, some chuckles could be heard. We finally heard footsteps down the stairs.

"Don't freaking look at me, I swear Snowball I will kill yo-"

"HAHAHAHAA!" Everyone including me started laughing uncontrollably.

"YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT DUDE!" Coiny shouted.

"SHUTTUP!!" He shouted. He ran upstairs to take it off.

"Since Blocky is not here for now, Coiny can go again.

"Nice!" He said.

"I'm back, which I wish I wasn't" Blocky said.

"Oh hey Blocky! Come sit down quickly, I'm going, and this'll be a good dare!" Coiny said.Blocky took a seat next to him again.

"Pen, I dare you to kiss Eraser haha!" He said.

"W-what!?" Eraser shouted.

"It's a dare, and plus you guys seem interested in each other based off of how you guys are so close to each other. Literally!" Snowball said.

"I-I'm sorry, but are you out of your mi-" 

I pulled Eraser closer to me and kissed him on the lips. He didn't kiss me back for a second but then he finally kissed me back.

We let go quickly and looked the other way.

"Wait, you guys actually did it!?" Blocky shouted.

"HOMOSEXUALS!!!" Snowball shouted.

"Uh...I'm sorry Eraser." I whispered.

"It's alright, Pen." He whispered back. We went back to playing the game and had a good time together. Maybe we could kiss again, but in a different setting than this.

"I really love you, Pen." He whispered.

"I...love you too, Eraser!!" 

--

HOMOSEXUALS!! 

i found a new website that helps you with writer's block while fighting monsters in fun gameplay! :)

the website is called "Fighter's Block" ! (search it up on your device because sadly i somehow cant put a link here)

--