[REQUESTED] The popular kid - Blocky x Reader Fluff

imagine laughing at thin air at an image of a random dude staring into the camera with watermarks splattered across the image😭😭😭 (that is my current situation right now)

my humor is broken

my humor is broken

anyways, im obsessed with high school AUs in writing fanfiction so we doing that again🤔

--

Your POV (of course)

I was sitting in my seat, typing away on the school laptop. "Phew, that gave me a headache." I whispered to yourself. Everyone else was relaxing in the classroom, since it was a break period. I looked off to the side and found everyone gathered around someone in the middle of the entire crowd. I wasn't able to see who they were gathering around, so I shrugged it off. "Hey Y/N, don't you think Blocky is really HOT!?" I heard someone say.

It was a random classmate of mines, she sure is annoying. But she mentioned Blocky, a boy in our class who is quite popular. I suppose they're all fangirling over him. She ran back to the crowd, and I went back to playing games on my phone. I was getting hungry, so I got out of the classroom, some of the others also got out of the classroom to hang out or whatever. (fun fact: im hungry right now while writing this)

I walked to the vending machine nearby the music room and inserted 1 dollar into it. I decided to get my favorite chips and was about to walk back to class when suddenly, Blocky appeared in front of me. "Oh- Sorry for startling you, Y/N. I just came to buy a snack." I could hear my heart beat faster, and my hands turned cold. "Ah, it's okay. I was just about to walk back to the classroom." I said. 

It just hit me that me and Blocky have never interacted before during the school year, so we don't know much about each other. As I was about to leave, he suddenly grabbed me by the arm. "Uh, Y/N, we haven't talked to each other this entire year, and I really like you." He likes me? I'm not even that popular in my class, so it was really rare to hear something like that from someone like him. "So...wanna be my friend?" "Oh! I'd love to be your friend!" He swiftly let go of my arm.

"Oh, and sorry for holding onto ya too tight." "Nah it's fine." I started walking back and in the corner of my eye I saw him smiling. Wow...he really is hot...wait, what am I even thinking? I forced the thoughts away and sat back down to get my stuff. Next class is Drama Class, Blocky's in the class too! I don't know why, but I'm really happy about this! Drama class is usually boring, but now I just made a friend!

I heard the bell ring for next class, so I happily walked out of the classroom to Drama class. Drama class wasn't in an ordinary classroom, it looked like a whole movie theatre! Which I was already used to, of course. I spotted Blocky walking down the steps to the stage, alongside everyone else. The class started, and the teacher was instructing us on what to say and what to do. Today was my lucky day since the teacher complimented me on how I exaggerated a line for an act.

After the class was over, Blocky started walking towards me. "Oh, Hey Y/N! Nice job today!" He gave me a fist bump, which made me blush. I tried looking away but that didn't help. "So Y/N, wanna study at my house for the exam coming up in Mathematics? I could use a study partner." Ah, I just forgot this was the last class of the day. "Sure! I'll try to help you." He smiled and nodded, and we exchanged phone numbers to text each other.

"I'll be off, I'll send you my house number." He said. "Alright! I'll catch up with you!" He started walking up the stairs and I did the same. I needed to use the bathroom so I went to the nearest bathroom. After doing my business, I received a text message from Blocky. He gave me his address and it wasn't really far so I decided to walk. Once I arrived, I knocked on the door. "Hello? Is Blocky here?" I said.

I saw a familiar face walking up to the door and he opened it. "Hey! Let's go to my room." I simply nodded and followed him. He opened the door for me and I sat on the floor. "Oh, you can sit on my bed! I won't mind." He said. I got up and sat down my supplies and he did the same. We studied for 1.5 hours, bonding with each other each second. "Hey Blocky...Why did you choose me to be your study partner?" I asked in curiosity. "Why me...out of everyone else?" He looked up at me, staring silently. 

"It's because...I really, really, like you..." He mumbled. My face was a blushing mess. But couldn't he mean that in a friendship way? "I want to learn more about you, even though we've never spoken before." He said. "So Y/N...I-I...love ya." He said. That's when I realized it. I had a crush on him ever since today, and he confessed today. "I..love you too, Blocky." I said. He pulled me into a tight embrace, holding onto me. 

"Don't ever leave me, okay?" He said. I softly nodded. He leaned in and kissed me. For the rest of the night, we chatted for a long time, that we even forgot to study a bit longer. But I didn't care, since I want to spend more time with Blocky. He sure is fun to be around.

--

finally finished the novel for my school for the dang packet, i dont have to stress about it anymore😭🔨

anyways i was supposed to post this 3 hours ago but i got sidetracked and forgot to so sorry yall🤚

also im not gonna do reqs for people who dont READ THE INTRO PAGE😤😤 its hard for me to say no but i finally got the guts to say no on here🫢 im only doing reqs if that person apologized a bit after requesting when they saw that reqs were closed🤯🤫 (but yes im being serious)

ok bye🔨🔨🔨

--