[REQUESTED] The moon and the stars - Taco x Taco Fluff

donat 

this doesn't really take place where I.I is located at, it's more of a human AU thing except it's not💀 (ex: the characters have houses and etc.)

--

                                                   Taco's (I.I) POV

Inanimate Insanity. A crazy competition where objects compete for prizes, huh.

My experience in Inanimate Insanity was quite marvelous, as one would describe it.

It was exciting with so many twists and turns in our journey....Oh! I meant my journey.

As this season has come to an end, a new third season is currently happening.

After all of these events that have happened, I feel quite overwhelmed. So I decided to hang out with one of my good friends today during Christmas!

I'm going to hang out with Taco today!

I am expecting her to come in by 8:00 PM today, so I decided to get ready an hour before.

As I patiently waited for her arrival, I stared at the clock that was ticking. I had a list of certain things we will do, as friends of course. 

1- Stargazing and lying down on the grass in my backyard

2- Sitting on the couch and be really close to each other

Oh gosh, what was I thinking? Why did I write that down!?

I quickly erased the sentence like hiding evidence from a cop.

Sigh
. OK, maybe I have a tad-bit of....feelings for her. But that isn't the point.

 What does Taco like? Well, not me as in Taco, but the other Taco.

I thought out loud. "Hmmm..."

As I was thinking, I heard the doorbell. Oh! Taco's here already.

 I quickly gathered myself and walked to the door.

As I gently twisted the doorknob, I felt something jittery erupt through me.

 I finally opened the door and saw Taco's smile.

"Hey Taco!" "Long time no see since we last hanged out!" She said.

 She pulled me into a tight embrace, which are things I cannot comprehend sometimes due to a feeling in my body.

"How's it been?" She said.

 "Good." "Merry Christmas, Taco." I said.

"Merry Christmas to you too!" She said.

 I led her inside to the dining room, where all of the food I prepared was on the table.

"Woah!"

"How do you make all of this Taco?" "It smells so good!"

 "Nothing hard, really."

"You just heat up the main dish and add toppings and decorations after."

 "Awesome!" "You're a good chef, Taco!"

 "Heh, thanks." I said. What was I doing again?

"Sooo.." She started. "What are we going to do first?"

"Well...I was thinking that we could do stargazing..."  I said.

 "Yes!" "One of my favorite things to do aside birdwatching!"

Heh, I knew that was one of her favorite things to do.

 "Come on." I said.

She held my hand, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Stay calm Taco, you can do this!

 Once we got outside, I could see the pitch-black sky filled with stars. This is perfect for stargazers to look at.

 Normally I'd bring out my telescope, but for now, I think we're fine.

 I led Taco to lie down on the soft grass.

 While I was relaxing, looking at the stars, I found the big dipper.

"Heyy!" "I found the little dipper!" She said.

"I found the big dipper!" I said.

 We both laughed and went back to staring into the night sky.

"I'm going to prepare some tea for us." I said.

 "Alright!" She said.

I headed back inside my house and got my tea kettle and filled it with tea.

I poured the tea into a lavender-striped teacup and an aquamarine-striped teacup.

When I headed outside, I saw Taco laying down on the grass, sleeping.

 My mouth cracked into a small smile, and I gently placed the lavender-striped teacup on the ground.

Then, my body did something I least expected it to do.

I gently kissed the top of Taco's forehead and she blushed. How can someone feel that when they're sleeping? But what if she's just fake sleeping?

I shrugged it off and sat next to her, bringing her body closer to mine.

 I cuddled with her and lightly hugged her so she wouldn't wake up.

But to my fear, she did.

"H-H-Huh?" She said, with a dazed expression.

"Oh uh.... sorry, Taco." I said.

She didn't say anything but blinked a couple of times and went back to sleep.

Phew, that was a close one. I'm glad she's a deep sleeper, since I would be startled by now.

 We rested a bit longer outside.

 When I was just about to fall asleep, I realized I had a Christmas present for her.

 I stood up and tip-toed to the living room couch, which was where I was hiding her present.

 I had gotten her 2 presents. One was a telescope, so the next time she wants to stargaze, she can use this to see the stars better.

 The second gift was a photo album with pictures of me and her. I knew she was going to like these once she wakes up!

 I went back outside and placed the gifts right next to her.

My eyes were closing every 5 seconds, and I tried keeping them open.

I finally shut my eyes, falling asleep on the grass while holding Taco's hand.

Everything turned black and I fell asleep.

[The next day]

  Yawn...Huh?

How long was I asleep for?

 I fully opened my eyes and adjusted to the brightness.

Daytime?

 Wait...WHAT HAPPENED TO TACO!?

As I frantically panicked, I felt my hand touch something.

It was a piece of paper, specifically a letter. 

-----------------------------

Dear, Taco

Thank you for the tea and presents! The presents were really nice, and the tea tasted really good! Thank you for taking care of me while I was asleep. I will always cherish and love you! :)

From, Taco.

P.S. You should really be a chef!

-----------------------------

Huh, so she was conscious. That's quite embarrassing for me.

As I was embracing the embarrassment, I grabbed the letter and headed to my room.

 I hanged the letter up on my wall, staring at it at least once or twice a day.

Do know I love you too, dear.

--

june 16th is so close! :D (the day where school ends)

anywayyyy sorry for not being active much! it takes me time to get ideas and thank you to the person who gave me another idea to consider in a future story!

dont ask why it's christmas, i was bored, okay? 😭

i also got Gray's costume in the IdV x AoD event today so that's really nice! :)

--