[REQUESTED] Romance Game - Basketball x Blocky

yeah i make headcanons, so what🙂

--

Basketball's POV

Today me and Blocky were going to this arcade place he found a few days ago for our 1st anniversary of dating. I happily whipped out my flip phone and texted him what time we would meet at. He quickly replied back and told me we were going at 4 PM this afternoon. I checked on Robot Flower and she seemed to be doing good. (yes, i made robot flower live with her in her house thing)

I got out of my house and found Blocky sitting on a bench, with a smile on his face. "Hey, Darling. You look nice on this fine day, haha!" He said, wrapping his arms around me and bringing me closer to him. "Hop into my car, we're going to the arcade!" I did as what I was told, and we drove straight to the arcade place. It was HUGE! "Oh wow, this place is really huge!" I said, ecstatic to play the games inside.

He dragged me inside and we both were surrounded by huge claw machines. "So, Darling. Which one should we go to first?" Blocky asked, looking around. "How about this one?" I said, pointing at a claw machine filled with characters from Sanrio. We approached the claw machine, and I took out my wallet. Suddenly, Blocky reached out his hand and placed it down on my wallet, signaling he's going to be the one paying. "Hun, are you sure?" I asked. "It's on the house." He said, smiling. He placed in a dollar, and the claw machine's lights lit up.

"You wanna go?" He asked. "Sure!" I said. Since Cinnamoroll was my top favorite, I moved the stick towards his plush. I pressed the big red buzzer on the arcade machine and luckily, I got him first try! "Seems like you got skill. I'll win you that huge thingy right there!" He pointed to the huge My Melody plushie, and he quickly put in a dollar. After 3 attempts, he finally won it for me. "Aah! Thank you, Hon!" I said, screaming with joy. I kissed him on the top of his head and we both went to find some more arcade machines.

While we were looking around, we found a Tetris game. "Oh, I'm not the best at Tetris, but do you want to play?" Blocky said. "Sure!" We came closer and I decided to go first. This wasn't a normal Tetris game, though. You had to place down the blocks on this tiny pixel girl and if you don't place it down in time, she'll continuously drop down more and more blocks. Using some of my gaming skills, and Blocky's help, we both won and got a pile of tickets! "Yippee! Let's find more games for more tickets!" I said.

We both scrambled around the place like little kids, farming more and more tickets until we were tired. We settled on a racing game, and luckily there were 2 seats since it's a two-player game. We both raced against each other, playfully teasing the other. "Darling! Watch out, since I'm going to win!" Blocky declared. "No, I will!" I said, pushing the fake pedal to accelerate. In the end, I won, and we both played more games such as whack-a-mole, even more claw machines, and etc. In the end, we gained 600 tickets in 2 1/2 hours. We went to the little booth where we exchanged our tickets for prizes.

We settled on some snacks and other things, and soon we drove back home. "Thank you, Hun, for today. Today was really fun." I said. I could see him smiling. "You're welcome." He said. Once I hopped off, he suddenly gave me a bundle of roses. "For our anniversary." He said, beckoning for a hug. We were in a tight embrace, enjoying each other's presence every second. "I love you so much, Hon." I whispered. He whispered back. "I love you too, Darling."

-- 

ive been in the same sitting position for 30 minutes while writing this💀 [i would've published this earlier but me and my goofy friend group were playing around in snapchat istg💀🥂🥂]