[REQUESTED] Our Deep Connection - Bomby x Male!Reader

guys aesthetically insert a object persona or whatever idk what they call it i dont even have tiktok anymor

--

2nd Person POV

The tension in the air was palpable as Team Just Not faced off against Goiky's Dragons in the sixth challenge of TPOT. Bomby's heart raced as he stood with his teammates, ready to fight for their survival in the competition. The fiery dragons of Goiky's team looked imposing, and Bomby couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and fear. As the challenge began, things took an unexpected turn. Just when Bomby thought he had seen it all, Pillow, a member of the opposing team, suddenly conjured a blazing flame attack. The searing fire raced towards Bomby, and he panicked, realizing he had no way to defend himself.

But before he could react, a heroic figure stepped in front of him. It was you, [Y/N], arms outstretched, shielding Bomby from the impending doom. In a split second, you were engulfed in flames, but you refused to waver, determined to protect Bomby at all costs. After all, he was your dearest friend. Bomby's wide-eyed shock quickly turned to sheer horror as he watched you take the brunt of the fiery attack. He could hardly believe his eyes as the flames subsided, leaving you scorched but still standing. You'd saved him, and all Bomby could do was stare in awe at your courageous act.

In that moment, as the adrenaline coursed through his bombastic frame, Bomby realized something he had never expected. His feelings for you had been there all along, but he had been too preoccupied with the competition to notice. He admired your bravery, your selflessness, and the way you had stepped up to protect him when he was vulnerable. It was as if he had been blind to the affection growing in his core, and it took the fiery threat and your incredible sacrifice to ignite the spark of love within him. You felt like he muttered something under his breath, but you decided to ignore it.

As the battle raged on around them, Bomby couldn't take his eyes off you. He had never felt this way about anyone before, and he was determined to make sure you knew just how much you meant to him. When the challenge ended and Team Just Not emerged victorious, Bomby found himself walking toward you.

"Bomby, are you alright?" You asked, concern in your eyes as you inspected his charred exterior.

He nodded, his fuse nearly glowing with emotion. "I'm fine, but thanks to you, I'm more than fine. You... you mean a lot to me, and I couldn't have asked for a better hero."

Your cheeks flushed as you smiled warmly. "I'm just glad you're okay, Bomby."

The two of you shared a moment, the intensity of the challenge and the budding feelings in the air making the world around you seem to fade away. In the midst of the chaos and competition, Bomby had found something unexpected—a deep connection with you, the reader who had saved his life. Suddenly he leaned in closer. You flinched, not knowing what he was about to do next, but quickly calmed yourself down. He kissed you, and you decided to kiss him back. You slowly realize this was your first ever kiss, and it was by your best friend.

After the two of you let go, you both were staring at each other in awe. You slowly felt a smile crept on your face, and he also had a small smile on his face. He suddenly wrapped you in a hug. You hugged him back, feeling his warmth. It wasn't really hot or too cold outside in the competition grounds, but it did feel a bit windy, so you appreciated the kind gesture. "I love you a lot, [Y/N]. I hope we can stay like this together." He said. You clasped his hands together. "Not hope, we will stay together like this. I promise" You said. He smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

--

UHTUHEFHREUFH i cant my friends be spamming me (which is good) and i gotta go now BY

im so fricking sorry for not doing this in less than a month please im dead🏴‍☠️😭