[REQUESTED] You're just like me - Poison Mushroom x Rock Mushroom

google

--

Rock Mushroom was known for his non-energetic nature. His external appearance was rugged, resembling a gnarled rock, and he felt disconnected from the world around him. On the other hand, Poison Mushroom was quite grouchy all the time, as he never even cracked a smile on his face.

One fateful day, the two bumped into each other. It started as an accident. Rock Mushroom had decided to take a small stroll in the forest. However, the adventurer slipped, landing clumsily on Poison Mushroom, the two falling onto a patch of grass.

At first, Poison Mushroom recoiled in pain and anger. He was used to being treated as an outcast, but this felt like a new low. Rock Mushroom, on the other hand, felt a pang of guilt. He had never wanted to harm anyone. This incident, though unintentional, troubled him deeply.

"Sorry," Rock Mushroom rumbled apologetically. "I didn't mean for that to happen."Poison Mushroom eyed Rock Mushroom suspiciously but couldn't help but notice the sincerity in his voice. "You... you're not like the others," Poison Mushroom muttered, his voice dripping with skepticism.

Rock Mushroom nodded slowly. "I'm not. I'm often seen as nothing more than someone who's rarely energetic. People rarely care about me or how I feel. But I care about you, Poison Mushroom. I don't want to hurt anyone."

As Poison Mushroom listened to Rock Mushroom's words, he began to realize that maybe there was more to this rugged-looking mushroom than met the eye. He wasn't just an obstacle to be stepped on; he had feelings too.

Poison Mushroom sighed, brushing the accident off. "Want to hang out, I guess? You seem quite cool." He said, with sincerity.

"Hm... sure, Thanks, Poison Mushroom." He said, slightly smiling.

Poison Mushroom felt a strange tingly feeling in his stomach, but he ignored it and the two decided to venture off into the vast world.

The two were walking hand-in-hand, and Rock Mushroom also felt weird. But he couldn't possibly confess, since he believed that Poison Mushroom would find him weird and reject him.

"Hey," Poison Mushroom started. "D-Do you have a... crush on me?" He asked, stopping to stare deeply into Rock Mushroom's eyes.

Rock Mushroom stared back, dazed. "Well, if I had to be honest...I think I do." He said, looking off onto the side. Suddenly, Poison Mushroom leaned in close enough to kiss him. Rock Mushroom was confused at first, but he kissed back.

They let go, both having a smile on their face. "Oh, you're smiling." Rock Mushroom said, smiling contently.

"Y-Yeah, it feels weird, but I like it." Poison Mushroom said.

Over time, Rock Mushroom and Poison Mushroom started to spend more time together. They found solace in each other's company, knowing that they were both misunderstood and underestimated.

As they journeyed through the forest, facing various challenges and dangers, their bond grew stronger. 

In a world filled with flashy and popular items, Rock Mushroom and Poison Mushroom learned to appreciate each other's uniqueness. They realized that it was their differences that brought them together and made their friendship special.

The two finally felt that they belonged.

--

oh my i know i said i get extremely bored even if i try zoning out but i have way too many mochi animal fidget things💀

anyways, please tell me if anything i wrote here is inaccurate from their behaviors in the show, i had to view a couple of episodes and skim through most of them [while trying to find stuff on the wiki] so yeah, please tell me whoever requested this :)

--