[REQUESTED] The King and The Joker - Trophy x Cheesy

oh no i disappeared again oopsie

--

Cheesy and Trophy found themselves paired up for a challenge that required teamwork and coordination. Cheesy, ready to crack groan-worthy dad jokes, and Trophy, known for his jock-like personality, made for an unlikely but intriguing duo. As the two work together on their team, Cheesy couldn't help but notice Trophy's unique response to his jokes. Every time Cheesy cracked one of his signature, eye-roll-inducing puns, Trophy burst into fits of uncontrollable laughter. The two were more focused on the stupid puns rather than the challenge, which did lead their teammates screaming and yelling for them to come get their butts over there where the rest of them were. Trophy laughed, "C-Come on dude, we really need to-" Trophy could barely finish his sentence because he started wheezing and crying again.

He was a lot more focused on Cheesy than anyone else, which surprised him a little. The guy never knew someone as stupid as Cheesy could make him as happy as this. The more Cheesy tried to come up with terrible jokes, the more Trophy giggled and chuckled, unable to contain himself. At first, Cheesy was surprised. No one had ever appreciated his jokes this much before, let alone laughed as heartily as Trophy did. He found himself enjoying Trophy's laughter, feeling a warmth inside him every time Trophy's giggles filled the air, and often joins him in laughing.

Throughout the challenge, Cheesy made a mental note of all the jokes that had the strongest reactions from Trophy. He became determined to keep the laughter going, cherishing the sound of Trophy's joy echoing around the two. Cheesy even felt a warm feeling in his chest, unsure of what exactly it is, but he seemed to like it. Trophy was the same, who could also feel a tiny crush slowly develop towards each other, but the boy didn't know how to grasp those feelings.

As the day turned into evening, and the challenge wrapped up, Cheesy and Trophy found themselves sitting together, catching their breath after a day of laughter. Cheesy looked at Trophy, who was still chuckling from the last joke. "Hey, Trophy," Cheesy began tentatively, "I noticed you really like my jokes. I mean, they're pretty cheesy, but I'm glad you enjoy them!"Trophy looked at Cheesy, wiping away tears of laughter. "Your jokes are the best, Cheesy! They always crack me up!" Cheesy smiled, feeling a rush of emotions. "I... I really like making you laugh, Trophy. It's like music to my ears!" He could start to feel his heartbeat faster at the minute the more he talked with Trophy.

Trophy grinned back, his usual joyful demeanor shining through. "You're the best at making me laugh, Cheesy! No one else does it like you do." Their eyes met, and in that moment, Cheesy realized that his feelings for Trophy had changed. The laughter, the joy, and the genuine connection they shared during the challenge had sparked something more profound within him, a crush. As the night fell, Cheesy found himself looking forward to cracking more jokes, not just to win challenges, but to see Trophy's infectious laughter light up the world around them. *Yawnn* "Hey Cheesy, maybe we should head to sleep. Uh, wanna stay at my place?" Trophy asked, not sure about what's going to be Cheesy's answer. 

"Yeah, of course! Oooh! We should have a sleepover!" Cheesy yelled out. "Awesome!" Trophy said, grinning. Trophy immediately realized that he was grinning so much, he immediately got embarrassed by this. "Don't worry," Cheesy reassured, "I think your grin is cute." He said, not aware at how much Trophy was blushing at the comment. Trophy immediately hugged Cheesy, burying his face into Cheesy's soft body. "I-I love you, Cheesy." Trophy blurted out. "Me too, Trophy. I love you too." Cheesy replied, grinning softly. The two shortly headed to Trophy's house hand-in-hand wondering how they even got to this point, but together, they value each other's time, and laughter, of course.

--

then they fucked😁 /hj