[REQUESTED] Dozing off - Paper x OJ Fluff

human au🫢

Paper and OJ are spending the evening quietly working on something together. OJ decides to secretly force Paper to fall asleep and finish alone, as he notices how tired Paper is.

Paper and OJ were spending the evening working on a project together.

 They had been at it for hours, and Paper was starting to feel tired. OJ noticed this and decided to do something sweet for his friend.

As Paper was working, OJ quietly snuck up behind him and began to gently stroke his hair. (omg hair) Paper, feeling relaxed, closed his eyes and let out a deep breath.

OJ continued to stroke his hair until he noticed that Paper had fallen asleep.

Quietly, OJ slipped away from the table and let Paper rest. He knew that Paper had been working hard and needed the rest.

 OJ finished the project on his own, wanting to make sure that Paper wouldn't have to worry or stress about it when he woke up.

Once the project was done, OJ returned to Paper and snuggled up next to him. He wrapped his arms around him and cuddled up close, enjoying the warmth of his friend's body.

 OJ lightly kissed the top of Paper's forehead; He then carefully slipped away and went to the closet to grab Paper's favorite blanket so he could make sure Paper didn't feel uncomfortable while he was resting on him.

After doing so, he placed the blanket around the two of them and snuggled close to Paper once more.

Paper stirred and opened his eyes, surprised to see OJ there.

"Hey, you finished the project without me!" Paper said, smiling. OJ nodded and smiled back, happy to have been able to help his friend.

Paper gave him a small peck on the cheek which made OJ blush.

 They stayed cuddled up together for a while longer, enjoying the moment while it lasted.

Paper then stood up and stretched, and yawned. "Seems like someone's still sleepy huh?" said OJ. "Yeah, even though it's 8 pm, I kinda still feel sleepy." said Paper.

"Want to sleep in my room?" said OJ. "Sure! My room is kinda messy anyways, so I wouldn't mind at all!" said Paper.

"Well your welcome to sleep in my room anytime!" said OJ. He then led Paper to his room. 

The two cuddled up closely together, sleeping peacefully with each other's comfort.
--

bro there's a huge ahh thunderstorm here in NJ💀..

anyways i actually really love this ship, it's cute! (*^▽^*)

also tw: these (utterly horrible) oneshots are going to be short af, less than 3 minutes so don't expect much from me😭