[REQUESTED] Who are you?... - Mouse x Spraypaint Fluff

HELP ME IM LISTENING TO MY SPOTIFY FNAF PLAYLIST AGAIN💀

pretend that mouse has robo arms💀 

humanized; This is an AU where Mouse and Spraypaint have never met, and they don't work together! also they never got invited to the manor
--

                                  Mouse's POV

I was looking at my notebook. I flipped to the back page and smiled.

I found out that this new museum just opened up, and it opens at 11 and closes at 10. 

I closed my notebook and wore dark clothes with a white scarf over my nose and mouth. I put on a beanie I had found on the streets and left the empty warehouse that I made my home.

I walked through an alley, making sure nobody could see me. I arrived at the museum and hid behind a bush. I waited until the last employee that worked there left.

I opened up a vent that was on the rear side of the museum and climbed through. 

Since the vent leads to another vent above the diamond I was going to steal, everything was going according to plan.

I hopped out of the vent, and quickly grabbed the diamond. The alarms went off, and I saw a shadow lurking behind a statue. I shrugged it off and ran inside of the janitor room.

I hid inside a large cardboard box I found inside, I then heard running footsteps coming inside the room. I held my breathe for 15 seconds before I heard the doorknob getting locked.

I got out of the cardboard box and found some random guy with red hair sitting down next to a broom.

"AH!" I screamed.

"Shh." The guy said.

He seemed nervous and quickly stood up. He tried opening the door, but it was locked from the outside.

"It's locked..." He whispered. Are we seriously locked in? This can't be happening!

"So uh, what's your name?" He said.

"O-Oh, my name is Mouse." 

"And who are you?..." I said.

"I'm Spraypaint, nice to meet you." We shook hands and sat down back in silence.

"So...do you rob often?" He said.

"I mean, I only rob because I'm homeless, but not for bad intentions!" I said.

"I would never even harm somebody just for money!"

"Hm." He said.

"I never expected a female to rob a museum, especially with someone with a personality like yours..." He teased.

"Yeah, well females can do things about as much as males can do! Including robbing a museum!" I said.

He laughed which made me blush in embarrassment.

"It's probably 11:30 PM already...and we're the only ones in this museum! How are we going to get out?" I said.

"I could kick the door down, but you'd probably hate the idea." He said.

"Actually, that's a great idea! Try kicking the door down."

He kicked with all his might, but to no avail.

"Dang, this door is really tough." He said.

There was a long, unbearable silence. My eyes started closing, and I felt my head resting on something. I tried to stay awake, but my eyes kept closing every few minutes.

I looked to the side and my head was resting on Spraypaint's shoulder. "OH! Sorry, I get sleepy easily..." I said.

"I can be your pillow. Just hug me and go to sleep." He said. "W-What!? Why would I do that-"

"Sorry, do you have a boyfriend or something?" He said. 

"No, well, not yet of course. Nobody wants to date a homeless thief." I said.

"To be honest, this is kind of fast but, you're really attractive Mouse..." He said.

I felt my face turn red, but not in anger.

"Are you trying to make me kiss you?" I said jokingly.

"Maybeee, haha!" He said.

But I must admit, he is really handsome...

He held my hand, which caught me off guard.

"Sorry if I make you uncomfortable, Mouse." He said.

"It's okay! I actually like spending time with you!"

"I've never met anyone as cool and handsome as you..." I admitted.

"So is this a yes to being my girlfriend?" He awkwardly asked.

"Yep!" I said. I hugged him, and we both cuddled together.

"Can I call you Spray? I just feel like saying your nickname would be faster if I need you or something." 

"Sure! I don't mind." He said. I felt my eyes starting to close, and I had fell asleep before I knew it. (im sorry almost everyone in this fic falling asleep with their partner/crush, im just bored, okay? 😭)

Once I woke up, I was in an alleyway. I recognized that this was the alleyway nearby the warehouse. 

"Oh! You're awake, Mouse!" "Good morning!" A voice said. That was Spray's voice!

"Good morning, Spray!" I said. 

He kissed the top of my forehead.

"I'm also homeless, so I made this little spot in the alleyway my home." He said.

"Haha! I live in a huge, empty warehouse!" I said.

"Woah, really!?" He said in amazement.

I pulled out the diamond from my backpack. "We can also buy a house now and live together!" I said.

"Sure! I'd love that, I also learned how to cook a few years ago!"

"Ooh! Cool! I can sign up for a job so we can buy food and other necessities!" I said.

"I love you, Mouse!" 

"I love you too, Spray!"

--

im kinda proud of this💀👎

i have to read a 200-paged novel as an assignment for my next upcoming grade😭👎 but it's not really that bad tbh💀

--