[REQUESTED] I'll always be by your side! - Paper x OJ Fluff

im done putting the plot up here, im too lazy💀 

this decision also builds up suspense if something in one of my stories goes downhill🤫

--

                                                              Paper's POV

"Thank you again, OJ, for inviting me to the pond." I said.

 He laughed softly. "You're welcome, Paper." "I knew this was one of your favorite places to go to." He said.

We were sitting on a bench at the top of a small cliff near the pond, just so we could get a nice view of the pond. I gazed at the sparkling water filled with tiny fish inside, while listening to the chirps of the birds nearby.

OJ seemed to be liking this too. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the lake.

OJ grabbed out his camera, which he mainly uses just to take pictures of me and him and then keep the polaroids in a special box he has in his hotel room.

"Hey Paper, let's take a picture together!" "Well, only if you want to, of course." He said.

I could never refuse something OJ wants me to do, especially because I can see his handsome smile.

"Sure!" "I'd love to take a photo with you!"

He snapped a picture with both of us.

He handed me the polaroid. "This is nice OJ!" "You're really good at taking pictures, unlike me!"

 "Don't say that sweetie!" "You're also really talented yourself!" He said.

He gave me a small kiss on the cheek and beckoned me for a hug. "Thank you, no wonder why I'm so happy around you, OJ!"

OJ held my hand close up to his face. "I'll always be by your side, and I will ensure you won't get hurt." He said. I smiled softly.

"Can we go more closer to the pond?" "I want to get a better view of the small marine animals." I said.

"Sure!" "This'll give me a chance to take pictures, Haha!" He said.

We made our way down the small cliff, carefully holding onto each other's hands to not fall down. The ground was a few feet far down, so we had to be very careful, since there wasn't another way down.

Once we made it down the cliff, we sat down near the water.

"The water is really pretty, don't you say?" He said. "It sure is!" "After this we should go to that playground, I want to feel like a kid again!" I said. (gosh this is so random wtf💀👎)

"We could do that right now if you want!" He said.

"Sure!" I said.

 We climbed back up, and headed towards the playground. It was 7:45 PM, so there wasn't anyone on the playground.

 I walked over to the swings, my favorite place to play at.

"OJ could you please push me?" "No problem sweetie!" He said.

 I couldn't help but laugh. "This is so fun, this is even better when I get to hang out with you, OJ!" "Gosh I love you!" I said.

He winked. "Right back at ya!" He said.

Me and OJ continued playing on the playground for a few minutes.

After a while it was 8:00 PM.

 "It's getting pretty dark, let's go back to the hotel and rest." He said.

"I was getting pretty tired anyways, so let's go!" I said. We then headed to the hotel.

 Once we got there, I headed straight to my room, and flopped on my bed. OJ was behind me.

 "That was a fun date, thank you, OJ!" "You're welcome!" He said.

"Do you want me to make anything for you, Paper?" "Sure, I guess I could eat avocado toast." I said.

"Avocado toast it is!" He said. I saw him exit my room.

Having a boyfriend like him his the best thing anyone could have. Literally!

While I was dozing off, he came back into my room. "Enjoy!" "Yay!" "I-I mean, Thank you!" I said. "Haha!" "My pleasure."

Before he headed out his room, I called out his name.

"OJ!" "Do you want to um..hang out with me for a bit?" "Sure! I don't mind."

"Let's watch a movie while we're at it!" He said.

I turned on the TV in my room and he chose a movie.

 "Hey Paper, do you like scary movies?" "It's not really my favorite movie genre, but I'm not scared of horror movies, so sure!" I said.

We decided to watch "Sinister".

 [Fast Forward]

 "Oh gosh, that movie sure was something!" I said. "Yeah, It's really spooky, but the plot of the movie was an absolute masterpiece!" He said.

"Oh, and uh..sorry for dropping..the popcorn.." I said.

"I was way too scare-"

"Nah it's fine, don't worry about it!" "I can clean it anyways since I own this hotel." He said.

 "Uh, you sure?" "I can help you with anything if you want!"

"No need to worry, Paper," "Thank you though!"

 "OJJJJJJJJJJ!!!" An annoying voice shouted.

"Gosh, she's so annoying." He said.

"Haha, she really is!" I said.

 "Ugh..I have to go, sweetie." He said. "Alright! See you tomorrow!" I said.

He kissed my forehead and headed off. After he left, I felt something in my hands.

It was a polaroid.

 "Hm?" "OJ left this for..me?" Was this on accident? Or on purpose? Well whatever, I guess I could just..keep it! I should tell OJ about this, but maybe tomorrow.

We had way too much fun today, and I feel like sleeping early.

I placed the polaroid on my nightstand and turned off the lights. The only thing I could hear now was the soothing breeze of outside, entering my room.

I really do miss OJ when he's not in my room, but he is the owner of this hotel anyways, so he has some work to do.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

--

thank you guys for #1 in #burner!!! i love and cherish all of you who read my content! sorry for not uploading in a long time, we had a day off and i spent that time with my family.

i was listening to "Baby Hotline" and "Dinner is Not Over" by Jack Stauber while writing this hehe (i love his songs)

the aod collab in IdV just happened, feeling good today :DD

edit: HELP I FORGOT TO SEPARATE THE LINES WHEN I FIRST PUBLISHED THIS UGHHHHHH

--