[REQUESTED] Sickness! - Lollipop x Gelatin Fluff

Lollipop's POV

"Hey Lollipop! Can we get Ice-cream?" Gelatin said.

"Sure." I said. Me and Gelatin were taking a stroll in the park since it was a nice day outside, and of course because he insisted. He never hesitates to get Ice-cream, especially on a hot, summer day.

"Chocolate with sprinkles and Vanilla with sprinkles as well, please!" He said.

"Sure thing! I'll have it ready for you guys in just a moment!" The Ice cream truck dude said.

Me and Gelatin sat on a nearby bench in the park.

"It's sooo hot out here!" He said.

"I really wished we had brought a mini portable fan..." I said.

"Haha! I was about to say that!" He said.

We both high-fived each other. We're really good friends that at this point whenever I say something, Gelatin always finishes the sentence!

Our names were called from the Ice cream truck and we both received our Ice-creams. (why do i write ice cream like that😔😓)

*Cough* "Oh, sorry." I said

"Nah it's fine, I always cough when I eat Ice cream! It's so cold but super good!" 

I laughed quietly. "Yeah."

We silently finished our Ice creams and decided to go on another stroll.

Gelatin held my hand as we walked down the path full of lively plants. What was this feeling I felt in my chest?

"AchOO!" 

"Are you okay Lollipop?" He really cares about me, does he?

"Yeah, just the Ice cream." I said.

Gelatin looked off to the side, but I decided not to think of it much.

Is he guilty of something? It's not like it's his fault that I'm...sick, well at least I think I have a cold.

Plus, I really like being around him, he's funny and always makes me laugh. But I didn't want to be more than friends with him, so I ignored this "feeling".

                                                Gelatin's POV

I looked off to the side. Is she sick? Hopefully it's not my fault for suggesting Ice cream...she just recovered from a fever a few days ago.

I shook my head and tried to shoo the bad thoughts away.

"Hey Lollipop, when are you free to hang out?" "We could hang out by this park another time if you'd like!" 

She looked like she was thinking about something, and then she replied.

"I'm free tomorrow." She said. 

"Nice!" I said.

We started heading back to my house, since it was the closest route than Lollipop's house.

As we were walking, I was zoning out, staring at the concrete sidewalk filled with tiny ants crawling upon it. 

I looked back at Lollipop and noticed she looked tired, and she looked like she had a cold.

I held her hand and she seemed surprised when I did.

"Hey, you okay bud?" I said.

"To be honest, I'm feeling kind of...sick" She said.

"Like...a cold?" "I'm not sure." 

"Oh, well we're nearby my house, I could let you rest in my guest room!" I said.

"Thanks." She patted me on the head, which I enjoy whenever me and her are talking about something random.

It was so enjoyable; I even sometimes blush when she does it.

I opened my door, and beckoned Lollipop to come inside.

"Make yourself comfortable!" "The guest room is upstairs to the right!" 

"I seriously don't know what I'd do without you, Gelatin." 

"They don't call me Gelly for nothing!" "I think..." 

I heard her laugh softly, which made me super embarrassed about my little statement.

Once she was upstairs, I headed to my own room.

I sat down on the bed, my hands on my face while I stare at the floor.

I think for a while.

Is this feeling, to your friends normal?

Not like mutual affection, but it's something else...

I think I like her more than a...friend

I seriously need to confess to her, hopefully she'll accept my feelings and we'll be together!

Ugh. Whatever, it's just a thought.

Oh yeah! She's kind of sick so I guess I could check on her.

I headed out of my room and went up to the guest room, once I arrived, I found a sleepy lollipop sleeping on the bed.

I put my hand on her forehead, it was at a normal temperature.

She seems uncomfortable, since there were tissues scattered on the bed.

I walked up to get closer to her, and I kissed her forehead and sat next to her for a few seconds. 

"Get better soon, bud" I whispered.

I went back downstairs and decided to make some soup for her.

The soup was ready to eat after a few minutes of cooking.

I poured it into a bowl and went back upstairs.

I entered the guest room and placed the soup on the nightstand.

I decided to sit next to her for a while.

A few minutes later, she finally woke back up.

"H-Huh?" She mumbled.

"Oh, hey Gelatin." 

"Here, eat this, it'll make you feel better!" 

"Ah, thanks pal." She said.

She ate the soup and handed me back the bowl.

"What are you doing here?" 

"I just wanted to check on you, that's all." I said.

She smiled and laid her head back on the pillow.

"Hey Lolly, I have something to tell you."

"Mhm?" "What is it?"

I felt my body get jittery and I felt SUPER nervous.

"I...think I-"

"I think I like you more than a friend..."

There was an awkward silence after that.

"O-Oh!" She said.

I blushed awkwardly and hid my head in a pillow.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to become awkwar-"

Lollipop held my hand and I looked back at her.

"It's alright...I also confess that I really like you." 

"Ever since the start, you've always made me laugh and smile" She said.

She pulled my face closer to hers and kissed me on the cheek.

"T-Thank you!" I blurted out.

She patted my head once more.

"That feels weird!" "But enjoyable!" I said.

She chuckled and pulled me into an embrace.

She kissed my forehead, and we laid down on the bed until we were tired, and eventually fall asleep.

--

im so happy this is the last week of school!! eeee! more time to write stories + more motivation! :)

gelly boy and the scribble girl😌🤘

my goal is to hit 1.5k and we're so close ahh! thank you guys!!

quick note: for people who request me to write something, if there is more than 1 person who requests, i do the person who requested me first and then do the others in order! just something i wanted to clarify :)