[REQUESTED] It's okay to not be okay - 4x (Four x X)

guys Four's pronouns are He/They and X's is just They/Them so don't get confused when you see "He" because all of the algebraliens have no gender😁 (school is making my head hurt🥺)

also there might be spelling errors but hwatevr😕😕😕😤😤(for example the quotations🏴‍☠️)
--

3rd person POV

The contestant grounds were bustling around as usual, but something was off. Four, the host of BFB, seemed unusually downcast. X, the cheerful and bubbly co-host, noticed this and decided to approach Four. "Hey, Four, what's wrong?" X asked, their voice filled with concern as they slowly walked towards Four. Four hesitated for a moment, his usual enthusiastic voice subdued. "Oh, it's nothing, X. Just feeling a bit... low today."

X could tell something was bothering Four. They gently came closer, trying to reassure their friend. "Come on, you can tell me. We've been through so much together. I'm here for you." With a sigh, Four opened up. "Sometimes being the host can be overwhelming. I feel like I have to keep everything in order, but today... today I just feel like I'm not doing a good job as usual. Being the host can be fun but, right now, my head hurts badly." X came closer, forming a comforting circle around Four. "You do an amazing job, Four! You're always there for them, guiding and cheering them on. You make everything so much fun!"

A faint smile tugged at the corners of Four's mouth. "You really think so, X?" "Absolutely! You're the best host they could ask for," X said, their positivity radiating. "And you know what? Even hosts need a break sometimes. It's okay to feel tired or down. We all have those days." "It's okay not to be okay."

Four blinked, touched by X's words. "Thank you, X. I needed to hear that." X beckoned for a supportive hug. "Anytime, Four. You're not alone in this. We're all here for you, just like you're here for us." The warmth of X's genuine statement and support began to lift Four's spirits. He straightened up, his usual energy slowly returning. "You're right, X. I'll try not to be so hard on myself. Thank you for being such a great friend."

With a renewed sense of determination, Four resumed their hosting duties, now with a lighter heart thanks to X's comforting presence and words of encouragement. "X! Thank you!" Four said, wrapping X into a tight hug. They laughed.

"Anytime! I will do anything to cheer you up, Four!" X said.

--